Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate seeing families when I'm out

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
I see a bunch of them when I'm in town, especially on weekends.
It reminds me of the role and life that I'll never live.
Finding a nice girl, fucking her, impregnating her with my offspring, being a husband to my wife and being a father to my children.
Raising them, taking them on walks, walking the dog with them, sharing my knowledge, wisdom and life experience with them.

I'll never see their smiling faces, or hear them laugh, or run excitedly when I return, screaming "Yaaay! Daddies home!".

Same. They have accomplished what we will nevER have. Their enjoyment is a constant remindER of what we won't get.

Same. They have accomplished what we will nevER have. Their enjoyment is a constant remindER of what we won't get.
Lifes not worth living if you can't breed.
As a biological organism, it is your purpose to find a mate, reproduce and pass your genes down.
If you fail to do that, then your a failure as a human being.

Last edited:
Finding a nice girl, fucking her, impregnating her with my offspring, being a husband to my wife and being a father to my children.
Raising them, taking them on walks, walking the dog with them, sharing my knowledge, wisdom and life experience with them.

I'll never see their smiling faces, or hear them laugh, or run excitedly when I return, screaming "Yaaay! Daddies home!".
For me personally I think reproduction is immoral and I am part of the anti-natalist crowd myself however it is quite black pilling to see Chads and Stacy's becoming parents and living a family life and moving on with careers and having cars and dogs and visiting relatives on holiday and going out vacation and living normal lives this was all denied to me I was teased by the baby boomer generation with this lie that I would be able to have a family in the first place I remember going back in my childhood thinking that one day I will be a dad boy was I wrong and honestly I don't like the fact that I am still a virgin but I can't relate to most people because of their own predicaments with sex being that they all ended up having families and I didn't this puts me in a different world than they do I still feel like I'm stuck in my early twenties and everybody else is becoming actual adults so I just gave up trying to assimilate with this world I don't even want a high paying job because I really don't want the stress I don't want to put anything in the system because the system gave me nothing but to be ridiculed and mocked by everyone else

Yeah we are just meant to be in utter slience at home rottening on our beds basically

For me personally I think reproduction is immoral and I am part of the anti-natalist crowd myself however it is quite black pilling to see Chads and Stacy's becoming parents and living a family life and moving on with careers and having cars and dogs and visiting relatives on holiday and going out vacation and living normal lives this was all denied to me I was teased by the baby boomer generation with this lie that I would be able to have a family in the first place I remember going back in my childhood thinking that one day I will be a dad boy was I wrong and honestly I don't like the fact that I am still a virgin but I can't relate to most people because of their own predicaments with sex being that they all ended up having families and I didn't this puts me in a different world than they do I still feel like I'm stuck in my early twenties and everybody else is becoming actual adults so I just gave up trying to assimilate with this world I don't even want a high paying job because I really don't want the stress I don't want to put anything in the system because the system gave me nothing but to be ridiculed and mocked by everyone else
You’re not alone brocel, there’s no point in being stressed and rich on a high paying job if you got no one to share it with but yourself

It's just as brutal as seeing young couples. I hate witnessing life experiences that I will never get to experience for myself.

My family is worthless and because of that my family tree will end with me

I would rather see families than whores queuing up to go to a club.

Holy fuck that's brootal :(

You’re not alone brocel, there’s no point in being stressed and rich on a high paying job if you got no one to share it with but yourself
I don't understand what's the point of going to work in the first place other than to pay for your own Survival and they make sure that if you're low IQ such as myself it's going to be the bare minimum

I don't understand what's the point of going to work in the first place other than to pay for your own Survival and they make sure that if you're low IQ such as myself it's going to be the bare minimum
You should work on a remote job also check my other posts out I can relate you you about scumbag people being sheeple

You should work on a remote job also check my other posts out I can relate you you about scumbag people being sheeple
Good luck with that.

Remote jobs are insanely competitive to the extreme.

Lifes not worth living if you can't breed.
As a biological organism, it is your purpose to find a mate, reproduce and pass your genes down.
If you fail to do that, then your a failure as a human being.
I dunno, I've seen junkie couples have children and a family and then proceed to ruin it immensely with their insatiable drug habit.

I dunno, I've seen junkie couples have children and a family and then proceed to ruin it immensely with their insatiable drug habit.

Tutorial mode for women.

You can be a heroin addict and still get laid and have a family.