Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate that my body still needs and wants a foids touch, that I'll never recieve.

TruestBlackCel

TruestBlackCel

Mr. Ugly
-
Title. But honestly last year, I remember I had some really bad and intense, bodily pains(in my chest), and felt like I was having a heart attack. Like my chest tightened up and I couldn't breathe properly. Nothing I can do about this shit I didn't ask for.

Last edited:
relatable mood ngl tbh

Your body doesn't care about your suffering, it just wants you to breed no matter how much you suffer.

Start daydreammaxxing dude it works wonders for me.

Foids couldn't care less if we died.

Loneliness makes you sick, causes heart attacks, mental problems, depression.

Normie doesn't give a damn, for them we can (must) die, in excruciating suffering.

Start daydreammaxxing dude it works wonders for me.
I used to daydream the shit out of life a few years ago. Still do it every now and then although not as frequently

You'll never get used to it

Just get a hooker. No, it is not the same as a woman who actually wants you, but it's better than your own hand. JFL.

I can relate to getting a really uncomfortable feelings in my stomach when i think about eternal inceldom. The idea of spending the next several decades without touch, hand holding, hugs, cuddles, kisses and sex makes me feel sick to my stomach.
Unironically just-dont-think-about-it-maxxing is the only thing that makes is so i dont feel sick all the time.

And obviously women dont flock towards you when you dont obsess over them and just ignore then, as soycucks like to pretend

I can relate to getting a really uncomfortable feelings in my stomach when i think about eternal inceldom. The idea of spending the next several decades without touch, hand holding, hugs, cuddles, kisses and sex makes me feel sick to my stomach.
Unironically just-dont-think-about-it-maxxing is the only thing that makes is so i dont feel sick all the time.

And obviously women dont flock towards you when you dont obsess over them and just ignore then, as soycucks like to pretend
I had spent several decades as you describe. However, i was bluepilled. Clueless. I didn't know that it was not gonna happen. I never considered it...

I can imagine IT is far worse knowing about it now. Just knowing about WHY no one pats you on the back. Why you don't get greeting hugs! (Bitches ARE NOT glad to see you!)

Then add to that, the knowledge that you cannot do anything about it, ever.

Loneliness makes you sick, causes heart attacks, mental problems, depression.

Normie doesn't give a damn, for them we can (must) die, in excruciating suffering.

I got touched by the doctor today :chad::banhammer: