Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I HATE THAT NORMIES ARE ENJOYING THEIR LIFES WHILE IM SITTING IN MY HOUSE AND ROTTING

• Thread starter TheBlackpillMan
  • Start date
T

TheBlackpillMan

Officer
★★★
I HATE THIS SO HARD

RIGHT NOW NORMIES ARE ENJOYING THEIR LIFES ON SO CALLED RAP FESTIVAL CALLED "RAP STACJA FESTIWAL" I HATE IT, ON THIS FESTIVAL THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF FOIDS WHO WILL GET DICKED AND SMOKE WEED

FUCK THIS BORING ASS LIFE I HATE FOIDS

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE THOSE FUCKING CUNTS

Would you actually enjoy going to that sort of event? Do you have any copes to distract yourself?
I WOULD

BUT IM AUTISTIC UGLY MANLET WHO CANT TALK TO NORMIES AND I DONT KNOW EVEN HOW TO ACT AT A FESTIVAL OR PARTY

THEN FORGET ABOUT IT, YOU AND I ARE BOTH AUTISTIC SO THERE'S NO POINT OF LONGING FOR THAT SORT OF LIFE. WE WALK A HARD PATH IN LIFE AS WE CANNOT RELATE TO NEUROTYPICS AND NORMANS SO WE HAVE TO EMBRACE OUR AUTISM AND JUST DO OUR OWN THING. THE LAST TIME I WENT TO A PARTY WAS WHEN I WAS LIKE 11 AND I CRIED BECAUSE THE NORMANS WERE KISSING EACH OTHER AND I COULDN'T JOIN IN AS I WAS TOO SOCIALLY AKWARD. I HATE EVERYONE AND HAVE FORGONE THAT DREAM. STAY STRONG AUTISMO BROTHER.
BUT NON-NORMIE LIFE SUCKS AS FUCK AND IM JEALOUS HOW THEY ARE ENJOYING THEIR LIFES

We all should be at war. Men can't be themselves while not at war. We should kill the enemies and rape all defeated women

Ohhhhhhhhhh i want to go to an overcrowded festival and gropemaxx the foids they all dressed like whores what slutty toilets :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

34781.jpg

34781.jpg
I once did I grabbed some foids ass:feelsEhh: I was really drunk she then put her hand on my throat and said "I'm gonna kill you" :feelscomfy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back