Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate the months January-October and don’t know why. January most of all. Why it’s terrible for an incel

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
With the worst year in my life to date over (due to a few reasons, including my biggest cope my cat died, and I despise my online college, and some other reasons, I don’t have ANY hope for 2024. In fact I’m sure it will be just as shitty or worse. Can’t wait for November.

I hate January:

Because a new year is starting. Another bad year. No success and no gf.

Also because I look back at a sucky year without any success or getting a gf. 2023 sucked, no hope for next year.

I like November and December more, it’s when the days get shorter. It’s when winter is coming. It’s when I feel more comfortable but I don’t know why. I’m not out a lot so I don’t see couples having fun. But you can see that in summer too. I hate summer. I should have a gf during Christmas and New Years.

And I hate January because it’s life back to normal. My biggest break is over in a few days.

Also there’s another thing I can’t put my finger on. I just hate it.

I hate spring (starting in March). I hate summer.

I feel sick in my stomach. Fuck you, January. Fuck you very much.

only time of the year i hate is between February and late March

images

All year round not just specific mths

All year round not just specific mths
Me too but I hate January the most... for what it stands for, not for the weather (cold).
Another year ahead, no hope. A terrible year behind me yet again.

Everything back to normal. Achieved nothing.

I like November - mid December the most, feel-wise, even if something terrible happened to me this last November/December

I hate January and February not bc of the weather but bc it's the start of another bad year, and spring and summer are ahead which I hate. I like November and December the most for some reason but also hate these months bc my cat, my only cope, died then. I feel fucking depressed now, another year ahead, waiting for my essay results which I probably failed and if I did this will have consequences, also I just hate these months for "historical" reasons, when I was still in school it meant holidays over. Also I'm turning 27 soon.

With the worst year in my life to date over (due to a few reasons, including my biggest cope my cat died, and I despise my online college, and some other reasons, I don’t have ANY hope for 2024. In fact I’m sure it will be just as shitty or worse. Can’t wait for November.

I hate January:

Because a new year is starting. Another bad year. No success and no gf.

Also because I look back at a sucky year without any success or getting a gf. 2023 sucked, no hope for next year.

I like November and December more, it’s when the days get shorter. It’s when winter is coming. It’s when I feel more comfortable but I don’t know why. I’m not out a lot so I don’t see couples having fun. But you can see that in summer too. I hate summer. I should have a gf during Christmas and New Years.

And I hate January because it’s life back to normal. My biggest break is over in a few days.

Also there’s another thing I can’t put my finger on. I just hate it.

I hate spring (starting in March). I hate summer.

I feel sick in my stomach. Fuck you, January. Fuck you very much.
November and December, the expectations for you are less, hence the feeling uneasiness is a bit less. That's why you like it more.

October I hate as I'm 30 now and that's the month of my birthday. January I like because the cold weather either forces toilets to cover up here and not show off for Chad or freeze either of which I'm happy with as it makes them miserable.