Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate the social rat race

I hate how social media has driven millions upon millions of normies to compete for attention on social media. Whenever I open a social media app I feel immediate disgust as I see sub chad desperately try to make a name for himself by leaching off the most trending topic. Recently I've been seeing normie channels on YouTube cover "looksmaxxing." Something that was so fringe for many years that seeing a normie try to explain it and call it gen z/alpha meme culture was absolutely infuriating. Here's the video btw

View: https://youtu.be/umebOTiK9QM?si=n_831Yxz9-1IwfGg

This stupid faggot. He's such a parasite. Leaching off whatever he can to try to get attention and status. God I hate the social rat race.

Agreed, it is truly infuriating and enraging to me that these normies make money and videos off of looksmaxxing and blackpill shit. They don't even do it or believe in it, they just see it as a meme and abuse the names and terminology so they lose their meanings. They are taking shit that could actually be used to help improve our lives and trivialising it for retarded Internet and social media clout.
Not to mention they cannot ever truly even understand the true meaning of the blackpill and what it means to be an incel because many of then are not disgusting subbumans like us.

Agreed, it is truly infuriating and enraging to me that these normies make money and videos off of looksmaxxing and blackpill shit. They don't even do it or believe in it, they just see it as a meme and abuse the names and terminology so they lose their meanings. They are taking shit that could actually be used to help improve our lives and trivialising it for retarded Internet and social media clout.
Not to mention they cannot ever truly even understand the true meaning of the blackpill and what it means to be an incel because many of then are not disgusting subbumans like us.
Eh, I'd disagree. Normies could definitely understand the blackpill if they tried to. It does apply to them, women are and will never truly be attracted to normies which is why so many normies get divorce raped and cucked. Yet normies will always try find excuses to why this happens and gaslight themselves into having hope.

it's the same thing with women's rights and mass immigration

mass deportation or reversal of women's rights is impossible at this point, we just have to live with the mess of both
Well it would just take reversing legislation but that seems like a monumental task

It’s the main way people will make money since the economy is shit now

Misanthropy is a logical, justifiable position to espouse

Burn it all down to the ground, destroy it all.