Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate the Spiderverse 2 punk nigger

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Hobie_Brown.png

Hobie-Brown-Spider-Punk-in-Across-the-Spider-Verse.jpg

Hate this motherfucker fuck him and his Cockney/Jamaican accent couldn't understand shit what he was saying. Also since he's black and leftist everyone in the movie sucks his dick and he's always right.

I thought Spiderman was supposed to be white? Why is every single character turned into a nigger nowadays?

it’s a drawing
He's a tumblr/twitter antifa woke power fantasy he ruined the movie for me. But all the tranny references for Gwen's character were shit too.

I really hate that they made Spider-Man a nigger. I liked it when Tobeycel was Spider-Man

I don't even want to watch the movie bc of all the woke crap like wheelchair Spiderman and Hidschab Spider Man.

Didnt watch won't watch

I really hate that they made Spider-Man a nigger. I liked it when Tobeycel was Spider-Man
Miles Morales despite being black it's fine because he's just an alternative Spiderman version and being black is not his personality trait. In the movie he never says anything about his race or BLM etc. Spider Punk on the other hand...

It's really stupid
Niggers COMMIT crimes, no fight them

Miles Morales despite being black it's fine because he's just an alternative Spiderman version and being black is not his personality trait. In the movie he never says anything about his race or BLM etc. Spider Punk on the other hand...
Yeah I watched the first one and he was okay and he definitely wasn’t a Black Lives Matter nigger. It could’ve been worse where they race swap Peter Parker

I stopped watching Spider-Man after Homecoming.

I didn't hate this movie as much as I fought I would tbh, it was alright, spider punk looks like young thug or carti for some reason and has a terrible nigger accent, but it's an ok movie anyway, the first one was better tho