Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate the way in which soys/feminists talk and write

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-

The amount of bro- and internalized-bro literature covering the perils of being trapped in the Friend Zone could fill a library. And that library would smell like hostile, creatine powder egg farts. Honestly, I do not want to step into this library but gosh vomit here we are.

In a classic Friend Zone situashe, an innocent, “nice guy” is tortured and victimized by enduring a woman’s friendship with zero returns. The returns being the sex he believes she owes him for being “nice” and spending time with her. Let us never forget the Nice Guys of Okcupid, they continue to shine their nice guy light and we are so grateful for them! The general advice for avoiding or busting out of the Friend Zone is to stop being nice and start asserting dominance over the woman who is ruining your life by not automatically catering to your physical and emotional needs. One tip is, “Just start touching her and work some sexual jokes into your conversation!” Can you imagine?? Disgusting. Incompetent male manuals, The Pickup Artist and the Art of Charm, offer courses in… sorry, I can’t finish this sentence, I barfed. Here’s the bottom line with this sick shit, the woman who is doing the “Friend Zoning” or in her twisted mind, “being a friend to someone,” is either manipulated by false kindness or belligerently intimidated by her “friend” and it’s repulsive. So straight out of the gate, if you choose to participate in the magical thinking that allows the Friend Zone to exist, you choose to admit you believe that a woman has no value other than her sexual currency. To you, a woman is nothing more than a golden vagina on stilts. You pledge your allegiance to the objectification and subjugation of women for the benefit of your dumb ego and your deeply troubled penis. Not chill, my dude!

yikes on bikes. not cool my dude. you're a heckin misogynist bro.

Y'all need to stop being so toxic and sexist, ok guys???

They're so low iq that it's harmful for society

they memorize a bunch of terms and repeat them over and over to sound intelligent