Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate this is the only place I can go.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
To talk about anything, or just discuss things. I have no friends here, I can't really vent about my life and this place has made me mentally worse, but that last one isn't this places fault since almost everything does now.

I totally agree. I tried to quit a few times but I came back cause this is the only place where I get to talk to anyone or to vent. There's no other substitute. Guess if I want to quit for good I'm going to have to learn to deal with absolute solitude.

Then maybe looksmax.org would be better?

Brutal once this forum shuts down idk what Ill do

r9k doesnt even compare, not now and even back pre2015 and the whole egirl thing it was still kind of shit

What even is that site?
looksmax.org is a community for men that are looking to improve their looks. These improvements include but are not limited to surgery, skincare, and bodybuilding. This community is a male-only community, therefore anyone attempting to register that is not a male will be rejected.

Brutal once this forum shuts down idk what Ill do

r9k doesnt even compare, not now and even back pre2015 and the whole egirl thing it was still kind of shit
I’m gonna have to unironically go to stormfront

We might have to move to darknet if things are getting really bad.

I totally agree. I tried to quit a few times but I came back cause this is the only place where I get to talk to anyone or to vent. There's no other substitute. Guess if I want to quit for good I'm going to have to learn to deal with absolute solitude.
Freedom of speech is completely dead pretty much everywhere else

You should learn how to have fun here instead of moping. I think this is fun.