Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate watching happy couples be happy.

T

The_Blue_Bandit

Greycel
All day today I got the absolute pleasure of watching happy couples all around me have the time of their lives kissing each other, hold hands, chads get to hold his foid's ass.

IM FUCKING SICK OF IT ALL. IM TIRED OF WATCHING OTHER FAGGOTS BE HAPPY WITH THIER GIRLFRIEND WHEN I NEVER HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO GIVE/RECIEVE LOVE.

Fucking foids never wanted to give me the chance and I dont know why. I tried being nice, write poems, hold open doors, give compliements and I always get the same fucking excuses and lies "OH i HaVe A BoYfRiEnD" or "iM nOt LoOkInG fOr a ReLaTiOnsHip rIgHt NoW" and I keep getting rejected, and rejected, and rejected, and rejected for over 20 fucking years

But next week you'll see that same stupid bitch going out with a chad and say "There's something about him I love"

I swear I wished I lived in Saudi Arabia or India where women have no rights and are subservient to men. I wish I could make foids feel the pain I feel. I wish I could make them feel alone, depressed, and desperate for attention just as i am.

Dude, just ignore it, it's a cope, but what are you (or I ) gonna even do? - Go ER? Yeah but that would be a one off and there's always gonna be more shitty couples to replace the ones you kill.

welcome home greycel.btw indian women have more rights then indian men kek.males to female ratio over there is crazy.there is like 20 more million men or something crazy like that.

welcome home greycel
Yes warm welcome to our new brocel. Strong first thread ngl.

Watching happy couples as an incel is like being a poor peasant serf peeking through the windows of a castle and watching a royal feast

Who doesn't bro?

Normal fags are privileged.

Yes warm welcome to our new brocel. Strong first thread ngl.

Watching happy couples as an incel is like being a poor peasant serf peeking through the windows of a castle and watching a royal feast
What piases me off is that most people seem to be in happy relationships

Simple Question:

Would you want this woman after seeing her with this man naked?

His Thoughts:

"Stamina..."

True, they are frustrating to watch as an incel :feelsjuice: hope you have a nice stay here :feelscomfy:

I try to igonore those things, but sometimes I'm furious inside :feelsseriously: And when I see them kissing... aaaahhgggrrrr:lasereyes:

Fuck those faggots and gang rape their whores ( in gta V)

Seeing them fucking enrages me

I was watching an autistic youtuber and the moment he mentioned he had a girlfriend I fucking unsubscribed and told youtube to not recommend me that motherfuck anymore.

Indeed, this is why going outside is upsetting, most of the guys with girlfriends are not even special, they are generic, yet they are still successfull, they live privilege and do not notice it. There is nothing to be done, going on a violent rampage will result in nothing and will accomplish nothing, all you can do is watch and be mean to them, it is unfortunate because is unfair, but so is society, all you can hope is reincarnation or for a miracle to happen.