Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate when foids say they are depressed so much

• Thread starter Deleted member 26421
  • Start date
Deleted member 26421

Deleted member 26421

req. ban
-
Look at this video. It has a teenage foid with a boyfriend and a lot of friends claiming she is depressed and no one cares about her. She then proceeds to overdose on pills which literally has a 1.5% death rate jfl. The comments are full of other foids claiming to be depressed “im so depressed teehee” I bet if the video was about a lonely incel being depressed and ending with him pointing a shotgun to the roof of his mouth no one would care.

20200814 024818

also foids cant be depressed

Omg suchs a creepy weirdo, fuck this disgusting stalker!!! :soy:

Not even gonna watch this shit, foid "depression" is a meme.

Look at this video. It has a teenage foid with a boyfriend and a lot of friends claiming she is depressed and no one cares about her. She then proceeds to overdose on pills which literally has a 1.5% death rate jfl. The comments are full of other foids claiming to be depressed “im so depressed teehee” I bet if the video was about a lonely incel being depressed and ending with him pointing a shotgun to the roof of his mouth no one would care.

normies would encourage the inkwell to do it too

didnt watch but let me guess, Chad gave her the cock only once right?