Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate when someone say "my friend,girlfriend,boyfriend,wife,husband"

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
Just fucking lol
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

When someone says my friend, i assume they're low sentience

When someone says my gf, i assume they're slayers

When somone says my wife, i assume they're cucks

For women, when they says bf or husband either i assume they're trying to push incels away or they're cucking said husband

tbh 99% of the time when guys bring up muh girlfriend they're not actually trying to convey any relevant information. it's just a thinly veiled attempt to signal sexual success, something humans do a lot of sadly

For women, when they says bf or husband either i assume they're trying to push incels away or they're cucking said husband
based

I can get carried away all day thinking about how great it must be to not be alone

tbh 99% of the time when guys bring up muh girlfriend they're not actually trying to convey any relevant information. it's just a thinly veiled attempt to signal sexual success, something humans do a lot of sadly
high iq

Holy based.

High iq but I think that also applies to foids