Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate white people.

Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★
That's click-bait by the way. What I really hate are white normies. White incels or black pilled white men are fine in my book, you're my brothers.
But other than you guys, I hate white people. It doesn't matter if they're liberal or conservative, I hate them equally.

On one end of the spectrum if they're conservative then they hate my existence. They stereotype me as a welfare dependent monkey who will never contribute anything to society but degeneracy. They don't think racism has ever existed, and as such deny that racism contributes anything to how black people and specifically African-American culture is today. Many think blacks are second class citizens and that things should revert back to Jim Crow.
On the other end of the spectrum is the liberal white. They only use us blacks to virtue signal, they don't actually care for us or our struggles, they just want to use us as political tokens so they can proclaim moral superiority over their opponents. Hence why you often see the "token black guy" among liberal social cliques. But when shit gets real and we try to use our own voice they're quick to move in and tell us about how we should really feel about issues. We can't talk about meaningful racism, we can only talk about racism they're comfortable acknowledging. They want to decide what is okay to acknowledge as racism (Shit that only conservatives are guilty of) and what we can't talk about (What liberal whites are especially guilty of too but try to hide).

So in the end, I don't like white people. You guys here are the only ones who are real about shit though, white, black, asian, hispanic, indian, all people who have swallowed the black pill are my brothers. Hell, even the stormfrontcels I like more than white normies. You acknowledge the uncomfortable truths, even if you don't agree with a lot of the race related incel theories you allow them to exist and be debated, you give us a fair shot and a voice to be heard here. We're all in the same boat and have gone through a lot of the same shit so we understand each other across plenty of different backgrounds and cultures.
The other white people though, they are my enemy, always have been, always will be.

We are all the same ,brother, your skin color doesn't matter to me:feelsokman::yes:

when we all rot we are the same color..

I hate most humans

That's click-bait by the way. What I really hate are white normies. White incels or black pilled white men are fine in my book, you're my brothers.
But other than you guys, I hate white people. It doesn't matter if they're liberal or conservative, I hate them equally.

On one end of the spectrum if they're conservative then they hate my existence. They stereotype me as a welfare dependent monkey who will never contribute anything to society but degeneracy. They don't think racism has ever existed, and as such deny that racism contributes anything to how black people and specifically African-American culture is today. Many think blacks are second class citizens and that things should revert back to Jim Crow.
On the other end of the spectrum is the liberal white. They only use us blacks to virtue signal, they don't actually care for us or our struggles, they just want to use us as political tokens so they can proclaim moral superiority over their opponents. Hence why you often see the "token black guy" among liberal social cliques. But when shit gets real and we try to use our own voice they're quick to move in and tell us about how we should really feel about issues. We can't talk about meaningful racism, we can only talk about racism they're comfortable acknowledging. They want to decide what is okay to acknowledge as racism (Shit that only conservatives are guilty of) and what we can't talk about (What liberal whites are especially guilty of too but try to hide).

So in the end, I don't like white people. You guys here are the only ones who are real about shit though, white, black, asian, hispanic, indian, all people who have swallowed the black pill are my brothers. Hell, even the stormfrontcels I like more than white normies. You acknowledge the uncomfortable truths, even if you don't agree with a lot of the race related incel theories you allow them to exist and be debated, you give us a fair shot and a voice to be heard here. We're all in the same boat and have gone through a lot of the same shit so we understand each other across plenty of different backgrounds and cultures.
The other white people though, they are my enemy, always have been, always will be.
do you hate curry normies as well(jfl because curries are an incel race by far, even their chads can only get 4/10 white chicks at best)

do you hate curry normies as well(jfl because curries are an incel race by far, even their chads can only get 4/10 white chicks at best)
Nah, curries have never done me any wrong. Its just whites that I hate.