Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate whiteknights more than I hate women

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Women are low sentience and are completely oblivious to the world around them as we all know. They cannot conceive of a world where sex isn't easy to get and so ASSUME that if someone isn't getting it, they must be doing something wrong. It's the same mentality as rich people who don't understand how difficult it is to escape poverty and blame the poor for their misery. Their platitudes and tropes against us are therefore meaningless.

However, the WHITEKNIGHTS of all flavors, whether they're the soyboy numale redditor types or "tough guys" really get on my nerves. They understand the struggle but refuse to empathize or set females straight because their fucking ego is at stake and they think it will get them pussy.

Women are low sentience and are completely oblivious to the world around them as we all know. They cannot conceive of a world where sex isn't easy to get and so ASSUME that if someone isn't getting it, they must be doing something wrong. It's the same mentality as rich people who don't understand how difficult it is to escape poverty and blame the poor for their misery. Their platitudes and tropes against us are therefore meaningless.

However, the WHITEKNIGHTS of all flavors, whether they're the soyboy numale redditor types or "tough guys" really get on my nerves. They understand the struggle but refuse to empathize or set females straight because their fucking ego is at stake and they think it will get them pussy.
this

I agree. White knights are even more suicidefuel than femoids.

Who doesn't?

Hating women has always been cope, BIG cope

Whiteknights need to be purged

whiteknights are so fucking infuriatingly annoying its insane.

Whiteknights should be lined up and put into gas chambers one by one

let's be real, if a women let ya orbit her, you'd be WKing the shit out of it.

The fuck does that mean?
some women use incels like that. i can see why some white knights do it. very manipulative creatures.

edit: think im going to stop posting tonight. ended up white knighting them fuckers haha. think im a little loopy, no sleep!

Last edited:
Ww3 will be incels vs white knights

"Tough guys" are the biggest manginas. They apologize for women's behavior

same, cucks piss me off so much