Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate work

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Nothing is more cucked than work.

You literally spend your most finite ressource - time - to make some asshole richer. You pay taxes and that way subsidise niggers and single moms.

Wageslaving is the most humiliating thing , u pay taxes to your local welfare niggers and cumskins leeches

I want my own house ngl

they are at work at day time so you have at least 8 hours for hardcore drugging in whole house (in video game)
my mom is in home most of the time

And you don’t get richer yourself, since in the end of the month your entire salary is used up anyway.

If you rope you can have this
A985E08F 9EE8 4271 990C C5ED48EB440F

Meanwhile, Chad is making seven figures posting TikTok's of him and Stacy partying together. Not like it matters though, he was born into wealth anyways.

I hate life, i feel like a slave at work. :feelsree:

Nothing is more crushing than the thought of spending 80% of my life at work:feelsrope:

wageslaving as an incel is worse

think of it as a way to kill time

I hate it soo much

I really wish we just worked out of necessity, but sadly the real movement to abolish the present state of things lies dormant. :smonk: For now I can only cope
Marx_and_Engels_at_Hague_Congress-300x275.jpg

Last edited:
Take the NEET Vagabond pill.

I get my food for free what I don't hunt, forage, or gather for myself.
I pay no taxes.
I do not work.
I pay no rent or utilities.
I have no money and income but what I need I just barter or scavenge for.
I set my own hours seven days a week and sleep whenever I like.
I now have an absolute zero participation or contribution rate in a society that I absolutely despise and abhor.
I make fun of bitches whenever I want to and because I have no reputation, occupation, or title to concern myself with I don't worry about consequences. They literally have nothing they can threaten or blackmail me with other than incarceration.
I make it my attempt every single day to starve this corrupt system of everything I can get, let it all fucking burn down.

:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Wageslaving is for goyim normies scum

It is my firm belief that the future of inceldom for us to make any kind of realistic change our stance should be zero participation within society altogether and this is why I definitely side with the NEETS.

"You're not owed sex inkwell, society owes you nothing at all!"

Our reply in unison should then be that we owe society nothing in return. We don't owe society taxes, labor, participation, productivity, or any kind of contribution within it whatsoever. If 85% of the men within society started to refuse working or participating in society civilization would shut down coming to a grinding halt overnight. In my opinion this should be all of our goals. If a majority of men can't have happiness, pleasure, ambitions, satisfaction, a wife, or even children and a family of their own, then we should disband society altogether by abandoning it completely. Afterward, let all the bitches cry as they would have nobody to blame but themselves. If we're not allowed to have any semblance of a good life our entire mission and focus should be undermining, sabotaging, or disrupting the very society that rejects us causing it the most amount of pain as possible. If we can't have happiness, neither should they, fuck every single last one of them. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Wageslaving is the most humiliating thing , u pay taxes to your local welfare niggers and cumskins leeches
big truth sadly for Cucks like me there is no choice. faggot government here only gives nigs and whores free money. None for suffering trucels

i hate being a wagie. i have to wage today. fml

Taxes go towards whores so they can hook up, abort babies and repeat.

Last edited: