Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I have 50 GB of creepshots

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Creepshot I've taken
★★★★★
I only started doing it half a year ago. I can probably make some good money from selling it.

I have 115 videos and over 1000 photos.

I can't go to the gym. Not until the staff gets replaced.
JFL. Does your uni have a gym on campus? I actually fucking work at the one at mine.

JFL. Does your uni have a gym on campus? I actually fucking work at the one at mine.
Yes and the (((university))) makes me pay for it every semester.

Yeah I think you can make a little on a paywall site

Yes and the (((university))) makes me pay for it every semester.
Yup, same shit here. The equipment there constantly needs repairs, is old af, and not as diverse as other gyms JFL.

American (((college))) for you right there.

That's genuinely impressive... Good on you, man.

Yup, same shit here. The equipment there constantly needs repairs, is old af, and not as diverse as other gyms JFL.

American (((college))) for you right there.
My gym is pretty good. It has two training rooms, a basketball court, a swimming room, and a rock climbing room. If I had friends, I could've done a lot of fun stuff there, but life doesn't work like that:feelsbadman:.

My gym is pretty good. It has two training rooms, a basketball court, a swimming room, and a rock climbing room.
Mogs me for having a rock climbing room; I would be there daily.
If I had friends, I could've done a lot of fun stuff there, but life doesn't work like that:feelsbadman:.
tbh, I always have thought having a "gym partner" is kinda overrated & pointless. Only reason is to have someone spot for you which you can easily work around.

Thank you. I'm only starting to realize how low-inhib I really am.
Go buy some drugs then to cope.

tbh, I always have thought having a "gym partner" is kinda overrated & pointless. Only reason is to have someone spot for you which you can easily work around.
If I try to do activities like rock climbing on my own, I'll stick out like a sore thumb.
Go buy some drugs then to cope.
I'm getting my drivers license soon so I can try to cope with alcohol.

If I try to do activities like rock climbing on my own, I'll stick out like a sore thumb.
I feel ya. Maybe, if you have anyone in class you share notes, answers, etc with that you are cool with maybe ask them if they want to?
I'm getting my drivers license soon so I can try to cope with alcohol.
Based. Unless you have had issues with some sort of Schizophrenia in the past, maybe try weed since you're in Canada.

I feel ya. Maybe, if you have anyone in class you share notes, answers, etc with that you are cool with maybe ask them if they want to?
Most people in my uni are only friends with people they knew from high school and most of the people in my classes are CCPfags anyway.
Based. Unless you have had issues with some sort of Schizophrenia in the past, maybe try weed since you're in Canada.
I don't have any issues with it anymore but I don't want to take a chance.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I assume weed would be the final nail in the coffin for incels. Less motivation, less intelligent in terms of critical thinking and awareness.

Most people in my uni are only friends with people they knew from high school
Brutal. From what I have heard, most people from my HS still tend to associate with the same people they were friends with in HS at many colleges in my state.
and most of the people in my classes are CCPfags anyway.
CCP are just Asian Jews tbh: They constantly introduce draconian measures to keep their populace in check, buy up resources in other lands, and adhere to an ideology which is basically controlled opposition.

I wish the Japanese had finished the CCP off in WWII. The Japanese are the rightful rules of Asia tbh.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OENjmjTPGSw

@BataviaCel
I don't have any issues with it anymore but I don't want to take a chance.
Yeah best not to tbh. Due to Big Pharma, Alcohol, DEA, etc. not wanting to lose the profit they make since it is Federally illegal in the US, they twisted the research of medical studies. The studies found that weed doesn't necessarily cause Schizophrenia, but rather exaggerates it in those who already exhibited symptoms prior- so basically people who already were suffering from it. However, they twisted this claiming it can cause it in order to try and hinder legalization efforts. I hate the fucking corruption in this "country" so much. @30klhlvwizard

I only started doing it half a year ago. I can probably make some good money from selling it.
The fact You did not get cuaght is amazing becuase since you are a cel people are usally suspicious around you

I hope u get arrested
Soy Soy Boy GIF - Soy Soy Boy Soy Rage - Discover & Share GIFs

I won't bitch

IDC if u raped a girl just don't post it here

Also you are a cuck looking at secretary girls who get fucked by other men like a Lil bitch not me

Also you are a cuck looking at secretary girls who get fucked by other men like a Lil bitch not me
Are you saying you check out guys instead?

That's why it's posted in Lounge, retard.
And the world cannot see lounge? They can no it's still in the incel forums
This this forum is enabling sharing of girls creepy shots

Might not be illegal but it's still considering morally abhorrent
So now every time a man talks about how the fact that he cannot get a girlfriend and is alone that think about fresks like you who share pictures

And the world cannot see lounge? They can no it's still in the incel forums
This this forum is enabling sharing of girls creepy shots

Might not be illegal but it's still considering morally abhorrent
Fuck off back to IT fag

No but I don't look at women irl like a pathetic cuck
>Calls me a cuck for taking creepshots
>Being a moralfag and says it's wrong
IT user IQ

>Calls me a cuck for taking creepshots

Yes you are
>Being a moralfag and says it's wrong
IT user I
It is wrong ? No IDC care really I just don't want people like u giving incels a bad name

Upload to media rn

do you have pics of boobs

Most people in my uni are only friends with people they knew from high school and most of the people in my classes are CCPfags anyway.
Sounds like an accurate description of my uni

Why was your postcount reset?
I requested it because I'll be spending less time on here due to university, my grades are so poor so much so that I need to get top notch grades to equalise it enough for an average position, otherwise I'll be left with a degree and no job, just a useless piece of paper. I know that many here have given up hope, and I have too but that doesn't mean I'll also ruin my career, I think a decent career is a good distraction to your Inceldom. If one thing is lost it doesn't mean everything else should be lost, I still have a chance of saving myself from the current mess I created in university. Sure the love life is lost, but I don't want to lose anything that's still able to be saved.

Also many of my content were sewer/shitpost tier so it won't be too much of a thing losing all the posts.

I requested it because I'll be spending less time on here due to university, my grades are so poor so much so that I need to get top notch grades to equalise it enough for an average position, otherwise I'll be left with a degree and no job, just a useless piece of paper. I know that many here have given up hope, and I have too but that doesn't mean I'll also ruin my career, I think a decent career is a good distraction to your Inceldom. If one thing is lost it doesn't mean everything else should be lost, I still have a chance of saving myself from the current mess I created in university. Sure the love life is lost, but I don't want to lose anything that's still able to be saved.

Also many of my content were sewer/shitpost tier so it won't be too much of a thing losing all the posts.
I see
Good luck for unimaxxing brocel :feelsokman: