Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have a crush on a girl from work.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I’m a grown ass fucking man, and I have a crush on a foid who is polite to me at work::chad::chad:).

Please don’t remind me she is chad only, I already know.

I know she doesn’t like me because she is nice and polite with everyone, so I’m not special at all.

What would your rate her looks?

The just be chad theory. In reality, I'm sorry bro good luck.

sad george michael bluth GIF

Let us know the outcome.

Did she just wanted to be friends?

I don’t have a crush on any girl at work thankfully but there are a handful that are attractive and one that I fantasize about doing both disgusting and adorable things with. Sigh.

I developed a crush on a girl who was in my grouo for a group project in uni. When you incel its easy to develop feeling for the first girl who treats you like a human.

I developed a crush on a girl who was in my grouo for a group project in uni. When you incel its easy to develop feeling for the first girl who treats you like a human.
I go to college. I'm so used to women looking at me like I'm an unpleasant turd on their carpet that whenever one is actually nice to me it tears me up. College projects force women to have to interact with me, and I can't tell who hates it more: me for seeing my existence is miserable for them, or me for knowing I make them sick.

Tell her that you like her. Don't wait until she moves away.

I’m a grown ass fucking man, and I have a crush on a foid who is polite to me at work::chad::chad:).

Please don’t remind me she is chad only, I already know.

I know she doesn’t like me because she is nice and polite with everyone, so I’m not special at all.
It’s fucking over for you
How I see it, you can:
A. Ask her for her number or ask her out and say fuck it (probably will regret but whatever just find a new job, this is the best way to get over it though tbh)
B. Take more black pills, there’s a 99.99% chance she finds you unattractive like the other foids who rejected you, fap it off and forget her

DON'T. Would you rather lose your wage-slaving-gig over a foid? She will secretly go to HR and claim you sexually harassed her.

DO. You never know brocel, she might be the one for you. The girl with a bodycount in the 100s who is finally ready to settle down with a cuck... I mean hubby.

When i worked all the girls where either fat or manly so I never had that problem.

Put a dead rat filled with fireworks in her locker

Yeah, I'm currently fighting one of those. Fortunately for me, she wasn't at work all last week.

a look in the mirror always reminds me were i belong. Remember that befor you try something you might regret.

Work crushes are are the worst, seeing your crush 8 hours a day knowing it ain’t gonna happen

GigaChad only

kill her. then nobody else can take her. she'll live on in your heart forever.

try to hit on her and she will not be so polite anymore, what do you have to lose besides more dignity, self respect and sanity?

try to hit on her and she will not be so polite anymore, what do you have to lose besides more dignity, self respect and sanity?
over, then no one else will ever be polite to OP

do you think thats unusual? its natural.

Take more black pills, there’s a 99.99% chance she finds you unattractive like the other foids who rejected you, fap it off and forget her

I had a crush on a foid i worked with. She used me for food and then ran off with tyrone. Doesnt matter what you try to do for foids as a sub 4 male because they only get their kicks from chad and thats who they are gonna run to every time

how would this work?

this was why kevin loibl killed chistina grimmie but he suicided when he couldn't escape.
I dunno. I just assume someone would proceed to light said fireworks for good measure