Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have a disability and believe I'm fucked for life.

E

Ectrodactylous

5'7" manlet with arm malformations
★★★
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
TL;DR: My childhood and adolescence have been ok, but I believe I'm fucked for life.

Last edited:
Just wear a glove like Michael Jackson did

Glove GIF by The Weeknd

you are 17 and a foid approached you, gave you compliments and hung out with you before :feelsseriously::society:

gtfo normie kid :feelswhat::society:

you are 17 and a foid approached you, gave you compliments and hung out with you before :feelsseriously::society:

gtfo normie kid :feelswhat::society:
Can't girls be friends with incels?

Can't girls be friends with incels?
I don't know I never had any :feelswhat::society:

but she approached you and complimented you, maybe she wanted you to make a move on her :giga::society:

I don't know I never had any :feelswhat::society:

but she approached you and complimented you, maybe she wanted you to make a move on her :giga::society:
Perhaps, but considering my lameness I find it kinda hard to believe looking at myself. xD

Ok, you might be right. Removed the fakecel content. Will be back in a few years if indeed an incel, but for now Imma gtfo.

Ok, you might be right. Removed the fakecel content. Will be back in a few years if indeed an incel, but for now Imma gtfo.
do not end up like me :feelsUnreal::society:

Such a stupid post. Add more insight dude, quit posting if you're gonna keep posting this kind of junk.

I did give insight, but I removed the post (which was very long), after considering that I might indeed be a fakecel, which was pointed out to me by the community; basically, I attend high school and would be a normie, but for one of my upper limbs having severe hypoplasia. At some point, a new girl sat with me in class; she and her BFF apparently want to be friends with me, but I'd honestly rather they didn't, because it feels really terrible to be in the friend zone, especially that they are really kind and stuff, but it would be somewhat difficult for me to confront them or to let them down when they ask me to hang out. Since the first of them on occasion has given me a compliment or two and perhaps perhaps evinced what could be subsumed under potential IOI's, one of the incels here advised me to make a move on her, which I have, and unfortunately had to conclude that she is 99% just being nice. What bugs me the most, is that I can't stop thinking about her, I've probably wasted about a 100 hours of my life on that, but she won't of herself leave me alone, even though it is now quite clear that she does not want me to be more than a friend. I do not really have a bad opinion of her, I just think she doesn't quite understand what it feels like on the other side (which would be confirmed by a study that concluded that women do not generally have difficulty being 'just friends' with men, and that it's not so vice versa).
P.S. I do feel like getting rid of them and trying to improve my relations with some fellow lads instead, since I haven't got all that many friends, but I still have that shadow of hope I don't want to give up on. Oh, and another thing I remember mentioning is that the physical aspect of intimacy is totally unimportant to me, I just long to have a person closer than a friend.

Answer Here:

UPDATE: Just turned 18 today. A few days ago I learnt that the girl mentioned has moved to the US for good. She didn't even tell me.:feelskek: I guess I'll never get to see her again.:cryfeels::cryfeels: Fuck my miserable life. Fuck my crooked, four-fingered forelimb. As though being 5'7" weren't subhuman enough. Good girls are fewer than I thought. Fuck this world.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

That stuff so hard to read man ":feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:" my pc has problems pasting so much information