Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a kink for Muslim women

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
Not the nasty dark skinned ones of course, but the light skinned, curvy ones with thick hair and hot lips :feelsohh:

I also like how they’re completely covered, most likely virgins and have strong faith in their religion. I wish I could be a Chad who seduces them and makes them go against their religion. Just the idea of them feeling guilty about sinning but risking it all for me is so hot. This could probably apply to other super religious foids from other religions too.

I just wanna make them lose their religion, too bad I’m ugly and that won’t ever happen but it’s good daydreamfuel

I also like how they’re completely covered, most likely virgins and have strong faith in their religion. I wish I could be a Chad who seduces them and makes them go against their religion. Just the idea of them feeling guilty about sinning but risking it all for me is so hot.
Definitely not my fantasy. To me it sounds like you just want to fuck a virgin to take her virginity because it's a fetish. The only reason I want a virgin girl is because I'm not a cuck and don't want to be compared to her previous partners.

Not the nasty dark skinned ones of course, but the light skinned, curvy ones with thick hair and hot lips :feelsohh:

I also like how they’re completely covered, most likely virgins and have strong faith in their religion. I wish I could be a Chad who seduces them and makes them go against their religion. Just the idea of them feeling guilty about sinning but risking it all for me is so hot. This could probably apply to other super religious foids from other religions too.

I just wanna make them lose their religion, too bad I’m ugly and that won’t ever happen but it’s good daydreamfuel
@ChudDad

Attachments

• 1703751236927802.jpg
    1703751236927802.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 62
Not at all! A good, submissive wife material.

@CEO of beta eyes what about her:

Western woman should learn.

She wants a husband and marriage is not sinning. I wanna fuck Muslim women without marrying them:feelsjuice:

Me too. I'm very attracted to hijabi foids. I wish all foids in my place were hijabis.

Based. Foids should serve their husband.

Same.

But unfortunately in our modern society, hijabi foids are as slutty as the others.

I think the guy that runs that channel is mentally ill

muslims get loyal pleasing cute females and we get feminized scum

They regularly fuck chadullah, chad, or tyrone. The virgin ones are actually locked away strategically.

I have a fetish for dark-skinned women. Maybe I hate them so much. I wanna sexually destroy them somehow I don't know.

religious women are the biggest whores don't fall for the tradcon shit