Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a question for IT

• Thread starter Deleted member 34920
  • Start date
Deleted member 34920

Deleted member 34920

How do I change my username
-
Since I know you stalk this place. How would you feel if you were born so ugly that no guy likes you, and many of them make fun of you and avoid you because you “look creepy”? Like you shower and all, but it doesn’t change that you were just born ugly. This is in an alternate universe where makeup doesn’t exist.

Once you’ve thought about that for a while search up ‘Joseph Merrick’

CuckTears won't touch this :feelsaww:

8 incels, 0 bluepillers :feelshaha:

Itcels are just as ugly as us but they cope and think they're better than us since they virtue signal

you don't know what you are talking about, go to therapy :soy:

Itcels are just as ugly as us but they cope and think they're better than us since they virtue signal
This. JFL at thinking otherwise, it might work on ITfoids tho

CuckTears won't touch this :feelsaww:
Cuck tears only uploads threads and posts that are easily argued against entirely cherry picked of course to fit their narrative of how awful incels are, all the good threads, posts, or arguments made on this forum they will never upload because the moment they did it would challenge their entire worldview. [It would challenge the current political status quo.]

I would love to go one on one with one of their top posters there because they wouldn't survive a debate with me, I would mop the floor with them. [Which is probably why they have ignored my posts or threads very recently because of all the controversy I bring up.]

If they stop uploading your posts or threads over there, it usually means they're intimidated of you.

Last edited:
They won't last a week without fakeup.

just have a great personality like all their ''toxic'' exes or Ted Bundy

Last edited:
And guys on IT are just cucks, white knights and simps. Seeing the pics of themselves they post on their profiles show them as recessed, framecels, neckbeards, frail and weak. Classic simps

IT toilets are incapable of understanding the question as they dont have sufficient brain cells.