Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have a thing about my hair being played with.

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★
Title. I don’t even know why but I just love the thought of a foid running her fingers through my hair.

I have had a thing for awhile about foids playing with and stroking my hair but it only kept getting more severe through the years.

Why is my hair being touched too much to ask? I guess that foids think that I don’t deserve to have my hair touch because of how I’m socially retarded.

A girl rubbed her fingers through my hair once. It’s heavenly

I had this experience literally one time and it's always memorable. It does feel easing and potentially sexual.

I had this experience literally one time and it's always memorable. It does feel easing and potentially sexual.
I never had my hair played with before but I wish I could have this.

I had this happen a couple times in school. Once was just a quick glide through from one girl and another girl was scratching my head for awhile. I was in heaven

I had this happen a couple times in school. Once was just a quick glide through from one girl and another girl was scratching my head for awhile. I was in heaven
One times a girl put a gum in my hair. I know it sounds cucked but i enjoyed it

I'd love to play with a girl's hair. While she lays on my chest.

10% Bragging
I love the feeling. I remember a tallfag foid in my class complementing how soft my hair was

I love the feeling. I remember a tallfag foid in my class complementing how soft my hair was
Triple mog: having hair, having it be soft and having a foid actually stroke it without having to pay for it.

Title. I don’t even know why but I just love the thought of a foid running her fingers through my hair.

I have had a thing for awhile about foids playing with and stroking my hair but it only kept getting more severe through the years.

Why is my hair being touched too much to ask? I guess that foids think that I don’t deserve to have my hair touch because of how I’m socially retarded.
some girl did that to me a while back when i was still to naive to understand my luck.
before my accident

Guys, this isn’t a thread for bragging, I was only talking about wanting my hair played with. I never asked if you had your hair played with. :feelswhat:

Last edited: