Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i have a very recessed face

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
i neverr realized how recessed my face is until I got fat, I used to never go above 8% bf but now at 23% my face looks like a boneless chicken nugget. My cheeks are so fat I look like a newborn, facial swelling from acne and water retention from steroids makes it worse, I can even move my eyes and neck as comfortably I feel very constrained jfl. Im switching to cut soon im way too fat

i used to have good definition when I was anorexic wtf happened to me

Lol why do you torture yourself

im not torturing myslef i dont know how to fix this shit, I went to a doctor today
It’s probably from all the sodium and sugar you’re intaking that’s making your face puffy.

It’s probably from all the sodium and sugar you’re intaking that’s making your face puffy.
i cut down on that already I barely eat anymore because My liver's all fucked up right now I have no appetite

You need to get ripped if you want a shot at getting your oneitis.
yeah im going to get ripped but I feel so rushed right now I only have 1 year to get her but if I rush everything I might end up in a worse place

yeah im going to get ripped but I feel so rushed right now I only have 1 year to get her but if I rush everything I might end up in a worse place
A year? Less than that. You realize she’s gonna break up with you anyways if you haven't had a long term relationship with her before college.

You need to get ripped if you want a shot at getting your oneitis.
if I cut too fast Im going to lose alot of muscle, the only way I can prevent that is cut on steroids but i've been on for way too long I cant be on any longer I need at least half a year break from it

if I cut too fast Im going to lose alot of muscle, the only way I can prevent that is cut on steroids but i've been on for way too long I cant be on any longer I need at least half a year break from it
How big are you and bf?

A year? Less than that. You realize she’s gonna break up with you anyways if you haven't had a long term relationship with her before college.
Im very stressed, and yes I know if we date too close before we both head to college most likely she'll break up and move on with her life unless I be in a long term relationship with her before we head off

Im very stressed, and yes I know if we date too close before we both head to college most likely she'll break up and move on with her life unless I be in a long term relationship with her before we head off
Why not go with her retarded friend?

You’re wasting your time on this girl.
what do I do then? I've already dedicated my entire teenage years on her I cant just lose now its not worth it if I give up after all this time

what do I do then? I've already dedicated my entire teenage years on her I cant just lose now its not worth it if I give up after all this time
i've put in so much effort into all this

You gave up your social life for a girl who doesnt give a shit about you.

Bro no way you're actually down to raise your Oneitis' kids with another man

i neverr realized how recessed my face is until I got fat, I used to never go above 8% bf but now at 23% my face looks like a boneless chicken nugget. My cheeks are so fat I look like a newborn, facial swelling from acne and water retention from steroids makes it worse, I can even move my eyes and neck as comfortably I feel very constrained jfl. Im switching to cut soon im way too fat
Did steroids lead to your condition?

What did you use? Tren or Test E prevent fat gain
I got fat on TEst, Anadrol, Deca cycle
750mg test e
600mg Deca
100mg anadrol for 6 week to kickstart my 16 week cycle
on week 8 prolactin went out of control and got fat
on week 10 Arimidex ran out and estrogen was sky high for 2 weeks
now im fat asf but still with muscle