Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I have always believed on symbolism and numbers

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Blackpill & Racepill theorist
★★
All my life, even when i was a kid i believed on symbolisms i saw on dreams or the TV and numbers to explain something

It may sound schizo and retarded since many foids believe on it, but i personally im 100% sure all events can be traced down to a hint such as a number or a representation.

Face and height are the only symbols that women believe in

I have always been this way to, do you think it is spiritual or just a pattern seeking mind mixed with the innate longing for a higher power

did u believe in astrology too

I have always been this way to, do you think it is spiritual or just a pattern seeking mind mixed with the innate longing for a higher power
well im christian myself so most likely the second option since im not an spiritual guy overally, but i always had a serious fixation on numbers through my life

did u believe in astrology too
astrology or zodiac sign, are worst thing that toilet ever believe in.

ofc they are retarded, dress like a slut

well im christian myself so most likely the second option since im not an spiritual guy overally, but i always had a serious fixation on numbers through my life
Cool, me to my brother! Are you Orthodox Or Catholic?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back