Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have an alien head shape

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
My head is fucking alien looking litterly
People have even commented on how weird my head shape looks

0354AD9B 9CEE 4FC3 B5A5 19E1FC3DFB8A

It kinda looks like this
Tell me how bad it is:feelsbadman:
Can it be fixed?

Last edited:
It’s possible to increase head size but impossible to decrease

It can be fixed by a shower and improving your personality, I've heard. If that doesn't work try watching captain Marvel. Respecting women seems to yield pretty good results as well so give that a try.

My head is like that too. I think the only thing you can try is neckmaxxing.

My head is grossly misshapen, i try and hide it by wearing caps. Looks like a fucking watermelon otherwise. Not a good look...

My head is like that too. I think the only thing you can try is neckmaxxing.
How will that help?
It’s the back of my head that looks subhuman

Alienmmax with some retard sci-fi chick. Tell her you're part of the Elder Race or something among these lines.

My head is grossly misshapen, i try and hide it by wearing caps. Looks like a fucking watermelon otherwise. Not a good look...
I also wear caps most of the times when i’m outside it was fucking brutal when i was getting roasted for my head shape and my forehead size at school daily:cryfeels:

How will that help?
It’s the back of my head that looks subhuman

It's going to give you less of an "alien" vibe. There's nothing else you can do.

That looks hyperdolichocephalic.

Its interesting to think many cultures around the world practiced skull binding to make people look like gay aliens

Attachments

• Cranial Deformation Maya.jpg
    Cranial Deformation Maya.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 46
  • yakubcel.png
    yakubcel.png
    194.6 KB · Views: 53
I have an alien shaped head but in the sense that my lower third is tiny and my forehead is massive so it's that kinda alien not Ur one

Its interesting to think many cultures around the world practiced skull binding to make people look like gay aliens
there weren’t many at all probaly only acient egypt

dame bro , you are so deformed . t(s over for you in this life , your ascension is impossible and pointless , hope you get the 72 virgins .
keep worshiping allah genuinely brother

there weren’t many at all probaly only acient egypt

There were more than you think, but the likely theory is that it was more a consequence of carrying babies around on backboards and retarded nories started making up stupid beliefs around it.

Attachments

• 800px-Kane_Caw_Wacham.jpg
    800px-Kane_Caw_Wacham.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 49
There were more than you think, but the likely theory is that it was more a consequence of carrying babies around on backboards and retarded nories started making up stupid beliefs around it.
Wtf how is that even possible the babys head litterly gotta be soft as dough for it to happen.

Kinda disturbing looking tbh:feelsUnreal:

Face literally looks like mine

Chad warrior skull vs virgin gay alien skull

Have you been ayylmaomaxxing?

Do you think Allah cursed you with that?

Yea bro just clean your room

View attachment 197928
It kinda looks like this
Can it be fixed?
did your mother wrap your head in cloth as a baby?

You might be able to hide it at least a little by growing your hair long. I have the same problem but i like having short hair

:feelsrope:

I’ve seen this thing around a lot who exactly is this guy and what’s the story behind his suicide?

OT: OP it’s way over for u sorry
He was a "robot". Thats what incels call themselves on r9k. He offed himself a few years back and live-streamed it and it was posted all over 4chan. I heard rumors that he was being blackmail by those discord trannies but im not sure whether theyre true. Hes called shuaiby if you wanna do some research.

The reason why it's seen as so ugly is because it looks more like a newborn babies. They tend to have larger heads compared to their bodies. At least that's my theory.

View attachment 197928
It kinda looks like this
Can it be fixed?
You have a protruded occiput.

Most skull sutures do not fuse until 60s, and some never fuse at all. Sleep on your back, and make sure you do not roll onto your side in the night. Could you try this and tell me later if it helped? Take before/after measurements if possible. Ideally, no pressure should ever be put on the sides of the skull while doing this, and I'm guessing it would take months/years.

Also, how wide is your zygomatic arch. Google search images if you don't know what I mean. I'm particularly interested in the ends of the zygomatic arch, which connect to the sides of the neurocranium. I have a theory that underdevelopment of the palate as a baby will result in a narrowing of the zygos and thus the entire cranial base.

Cranial base shape has a large influence on protrusion of the occipital section, and that is largely genetic.

You have a protruded occiput.

Most skull sutures do not fuse until 60s, and some never fuse at all. Sleep on your back, and make sure you do not roll onto your side in the night. Could you try this and tell me later if it helped? Take before/after measurements if possible. Ideally, no pressure should ever be put on the sides of the skull while doing this, and I'm guessing it would take months/years.

Also, how wide is your zygomatic arch. Google search images if you don't know what I mean. I'm particularly interested in the ends of the zygomatic arch, which connect to the sides of the neurocranium. I have a theory that underdevelopment of the palate as a baby will result in a narrowing of the zygos and thus the entire cranial base.

Cranial base shape has a large influence on protrusion of the occipital section, and that is largely genetic.

Just Put Your Head In A Vice Theory