Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have an alien head shape

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Are you Ali Abdelaziz?

You have a protruded occiput.

Most skull sutures do not fuse until 60s, and some never fuse at all. Sleep on your back, and make sure you do not roll onto your side in the night. Could you try this and tell me later if it helped? Take before/after measurements if possible. Ideally, no pressure should ever be put on the sides of the skull while doing this, and I'm guessing it would take months/years.

Also, how wide is your zygomatic arch. Google search images if you don't know what I mean. I'm particularly interested in the ends of the zygomatic arch, which connect to the sides of the neurocranium. I have a theory that underdevelopment of the palate as a baby will result in a narrowing of the zygos and thus the entire cranial base.

Cranial base shape has a large influence on protrusion of the occipital section, and that is largely genetic.
I’ll do that tomarrow after school gotta sleep in 10 min
Who is that he got a mad ugly head tbh:feelsahh:

Just Put Your Head In A Vice Theory
Just crack your head open theory.

But in all seriousness, I don't think this idea is stupid, but I haven't been able to find a single study on adult sleeping posture and skull shape as of yet. Who would have guessed? No reason for such studies.

It can be fixed by a shower and improving your personality, I've heard. If that doesn't work try watching captain Marvel. Respecting women seems to yield pretty good results as well so give that a try.
:soy: :soy: :soy:

Just crack your head open theory.

But in all seriousness, I don't think this idea is stupid, but I haven't been able to find a single study on adult sleeping posture and skull shape as of yet. Who would have guessed? No reason for such studies.

You need surgery when you're a baby - look at this gay babylien be instantly transformed into chaddler

Attachments

• Slide03.jpg
    Slide03.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 69
You need surgery when you're a baby - look at this gay babylien be instantly transformed into chaddler
What did they do to him? Compression helmet? Or bone shaving?

Also a pretty interesting quote from one these surgery sites:
There is a close relationship between skull growth and facial growth. Children with abnormal skull growth will have abnormal facial growth. Since the molding and shaping of the skull is directly dependent on the growth of the brain the best cosmetic and functional results are obtained with early surgery.

Over4aliencels

My head is fucking alien looking litterly
People have even commented on how weird my head shape looks

View attachment 197928
It kinda looks like this
Tell me how bad it is:feelsbadman:
Can it be fixed?
Skull reshaping
You have a protruded occiput.

Most skull sutures do not fuse until 60s, and some never fuse at all. Sleep on your back, and make sure you do not roll onto your side in the night. Could you try this and tell me later if it helped? Take before/after measurements if possible. Ideally, no pressure should ever be put on the sides of the skull while doing this, and I'm guessing it would take months/years.

Also, how wide is your zygomatic arch. Google search images if you don't know what I mean. I'm particularly interested in the ends of the zygomatic arch, which connect to the sides of the neurocranium. I have a theory that underdevelopment of the palate as a baby will result in a narrowing of the zygos and thus the entire cranial base.

Cranial base shape has a large influence on protrusion of the occipital section, and that is largely genetic.
Sleeping on ur back can make the occiput less protruded?