Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have an ethnic like sloping forehead

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Must come from my father’s side. Slavic people tend to have wider and flatter skull that resembles mongoloid skull. Overly sloping forehead makes you look like a low iq peasant.

Low class third world recessed forehead:
1FCFF8FB 40C2 4950 B3AF 2CE56153BFA9

High class firer world forward grown forehead:
A56A8ECE A710 4D0C 84BB 2E0E0351D0BB

When I had a hairstyle revealing my forehead normies tended to mock and bully me directly. With my forehead covered I still look like shit but at least I don’t have to suffer direct bullying regularly.

Slavic people are whites tainted with Mongoloid blood, hence sloping forehead and other similar features.

Must come from my father’s side. Slavic people tend to have wider and flatter skull that resembles mongoloid skull. Overly sloping forehead makes you look like a low iq peasant.

Low class third world recessed forehead:
View attachment 635457
High class firer world forward grown forehead:
View attachment 635458

When I had a hairstyle revealing my forehead normies tended to mock and bully me directly. With my forehead covered I still look like shit but at least I don’t have to suffer direct bullying regularly.
Did you tried to wear a hat?

brutal mongol rape DNA pill