Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have an official date for my suicide now if everything goes to plan: the first weekend of September.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Once this Spider-Man thing I like ends, it's either going to be on or after the first weekend which is when it ends.
Also here's the Spider-Man thing if it interests anyone.

IT include me in the screenshot

Wouldn't that be suifuel though?

Is it an animated show or just a series of pictures? I can't watch it unless I sign in, and I don't want to make an account. It must be good the way you talk it up.

Nigga you are 17. Have you even tried looksmaxxing and gymcelling yet?

Is it an animated show or just a series of pictures? I can't watch it unless I sign in, and I don't want to make an account. It must be good the way you talk it up.
It started as a re design of Spider-Man characters and now it's turned into it's own story. And you can read them without signing in, here they are in order.

Nigga you are 17. Have you even tried looksmaxxing and gymcelling yet?
15. Personally I think I'm average looking I have a normal jaw and height but girls think I'm ugly, and I'm in shape
Damn man :feelscry:
I dont want to be mean or anything but you dont want to take it out on othERs?
No. I don't have any interest.

15 jfl, i started masturbating the year you were born.

It started as a re design of Spider-Man characters and now it's turned into it's own story. And you can read them without signing in, here they are in order.
I see. It's a text story. ty.

Suicide mogged by a kid, brutal. I wish you peace in the eternal nothingness teen brocel. If I had gone out at that age I'd have spared myself alot of pain, tbh.

15. Personally I think I'm average looking I have a normal jaw and height but girls think I'm ugly, and I'm in shape

You didn't even finish puberty smh. Send me your pics tbh. Also go to therapy wtf. The content here doesn't apply to you and you got an idée fixe.

Last edited:
Absolutely sure you don't want to wait a few years bro?

I'm not giving up my privacy and therapy is a joke.

Your welcome.
You'd rather kill yourself. :lul:

Therapy is a joke for ugly people, yes, not for normies though.

Not sure if low IQ or larp tbh.

Absolutely sure you don't want to wait a few years bro?
I'm positive on this, especially since I live in the USA which seems to be crumbling at a quickening rate.
You'd rather kill yourself. :lul:

Therapy is a joke for ugly people, yes, not for normies.

Not sure if low IQ or larp tbh.
It's a joke either way. I'd just be taking pills to distract me from the things that make me miserable which isn't mental issues, it's problems with society that will ruin me.

Don't leave man :cryfeels:
You will always have incels.co:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Don't leave man :cryfeels:
You will always have incels.co:cryfeels::cryfeels:
Most of the guys here think I'm a joke so they won't care and the few people who don't will get over it in a week at most.

too early to admit it's over, wait at least three years

Be a real shame if that gun was fired in anger a few times on behalf of #blm.

too early to admit it's over, wait at least three years
I'll probably get beaten to death in a riot with the way the USA is going. Better to stop the slow rot now.
Be a real shame if that gun was fired in anger on behalf of #blm.
I don't know what this is supposed to be. Commit a false flag shooting and blame it on BLM? Even if I was retarded enough to do that, the news would say the dead were "in the way of racial progress" so they'd deserve it.

Most of the guys here think I'm a joke so they won't care and the few people who don't will get over it in a week at most.
I don't think you are a joke dude, i have been lurking here a few months and was able to make an account a few days ago but i can tell that you are a solid user and you can keep contributing to the blackpill and this community.
I know there is quite a few assholes here but i don't think you should let this normie society win.

I don't think you are a joke dude, i have been lurking here a few months and was able to make an account a few days ago but i can tell that you are a solid user and you can keep contributing to the blackpill and this community.
I know there is quite a few assholes here but i don't think you should let this normie society win.
They've already won even if they're going to suffer through a collapse.
Ye bro ur 15
Trust bro I’ve attempted twice its not worth it
Even if I would regret it, the part of my brain that could make that feeling would be sticking to the wall before it could make it happen. And it's not even girls that bother me at this point, it's the fact that I'll wageslave my entire life for a system that doesn't care about me at best while everything rots.

see you on monday, 7th of september boyo

Do you have other series or things you're looking forward to?

see you on monday, 7th of september boyo
You probably will since I plan on doing a second thinkover just to be sure I want to die. So far I do.
Do you have other series or things you're looking forward to?
A couple, all on DeviantArt but they usually take so long to make one entry that it'd be at least on year before it ends.

the Spider-Man thing
I clicked this now, and I don't get it. Some shitty artwork that's worse than what low tier Newgrounds content was around ~2000? What's the point? Who gives a fuck, just lol troll out.. JFL.

I clicked this now, and I don't get it. Some shitty artwork that's worse than what low tier Newgrounds content was around ~2000? What's the point? Who gives a fuck, just lol troll out.. JFL.
How is that art bad? This isn't a troll, christ what makes everyone here hate that art?
Isn't it worth the wait then?
No. Especially with the way things are going.

How is that art bad? This isn't a troll, christ what makes everyone here hate that art?
Shitty might be subjective, I couldn't do any better (low bar), it's more to do with what the fuck does it matter? Some normie gets bitten by a radioactive spider, hypothetically, why would that inhibit your roping if you genuinely feel fed up with existence?

Spider-Man is some major cope, although I loved it >10yo. Web slinging from skyscrapers seems wikkid ngl.

Do drugs brocel, that's where the lifefuel is at. You'll easily get 10yo worth of worthwhile coping out of it.

Don't do it OP :feelsbadman:

Shitty might be subjective, I couldn't do any better (low bar), it's more to do with what the fuck does it matter? Some normie gets bitten by a radioactive spider, hypothetically, why would that inhibit your roping if you genuinely feel fed up with existence?

Spider-Man is some major cope, although I loved it >10yo.

Do drugs brocel, that's where the lifefuel is at. You'll easily get 10yo worth of worthwhile coping out of it.
I think the story is genuinely interesting, especially compared to the actual comics. It's the only thing I've enjoyed in years so I'd like to see how it ends before I die.

Don’t rope until you’ve exhausted all of your options. Surgerymaxx and gymcel and if it’s still over, then rope

I think the story is genuinely interesting, especially compared to the actual comics. It's the only thing I've enjoyed in years so I'd like to see how it ends before I die.
Okay, I hope you enjoy it to the fullest (not being ironic) tbh. I wish I had something to be passionate about when I was your age, I tried to extreme-maxx with the most horrible sensory input I could find. Scarred me for iife, now I cope as hard as possible in order to not become catatonic. If you can, try to motivate yourself into learning a skill like advanced programming, you still have neural plasticity to utilize. Don't waste all of it on Spider-Man, if you have an ounce of will to live in you. If you don't, good on you bro. I often wish I could've roped when I was emotionalmaxxed as a youth.

it's the fact that I'll wageslave my entire life for a system that doesn't care about me at best while everything rots.

Why not just become a criminal then, I'll never understand people who just kill themselves, because if you've decided you want to die, you've decided you have nothing to lose, so isn't that the perfect opportunity to take calculated risks to do things that you were too afraid to do before?

I don't give a fuck how anybody takes this, but the first thing I'm going to do if I decide I'm going to kill myself is plan a rape, gonna buy some condoms, latex gloves, zip ties, research how to make chloroform and test it on my dog :feelskek:, etc

If I get away with that I'll start selling drugs and saving up that money

You literally have nothing to lose, of course you're a 15 year old so you don't have the strength or know how to do any of that shit anyways, so like many users have said, you should probably wait a few years, killing yourself now is a complete waste, why die a virgin, you'd be doing normies a favor lol

Good luck hope you find peace brocel

Why not just become a criminal then, I'll never understand people who just kill themselves, because if you've decided you want to die, you've decided you have nothing to lose, so isn't that the perfect opportunity to take calculated risks to do things that you were too afraid to do before?

I don't give a fuck how anybody takes this, but the first thing I'm going to do if I decide I'm going to kill myself is plan a rape, gonna buy some condoms, latex gloves, zip ties, research how to make chloroform and test it on my dog :feelskek:, etc

If I get away with that I'll start selling drugs and saving up that money

You literally have nothing to lose, of course you're a 15 year old so you don't have the strength or know how to do any of that shit anyways, so like many users have said, you should probably wait a few years, killing yourself now is a complete waste, why die a virgin, you'd be doing normies a favor lol
Yeah, yeah your an edgy badass who'd rape and murder and commit crimes before going out in a blaze of glory we all know. And normies and society have already one, even if I did murder someone they'd probably not even notice since shootings happen so much nowadays.

Yeah, yeah your an edgy badass who'd rape and murder and commit crimes before going out in a blaze of glory we all know. And normies and society have already one, even if I did murder someone they'd probably not even notice since shootings happen so much nowadays.

I never said go randomly kill people, you don't get my point, if you have nothing to lose, its the perfect opportunity to try and "cheat the system"

The system says you are supposed to get consent for sex, but you want to die, so fuck that shit, just take any woman you want by force (obviously not trying to get caught)

The system says you can't get money from selling drugs or other crimes you have to, as you yourself said:
wageslave my entire life for a system that doesn't care about me at best while everything rots

So fuck wageslaving, commit crimes and sell drugs for money even at the risk of death BECAUSE YOU WANT TO DIE

If you want to die, then the risk no longer exists

That's my point, not to just randomly go do shit to get caught, my point is wanting to kill yourself is the perfect excuse to do the things you were too afraid to do because it would "ruin your life"

My point is, now is the time to TAKE RISKS THAT CAN LEAD TO A LIFE WHERE YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE

Bro, you're 17, it isn't over for you. A lot of people grow into their looks. Your dick hasn't even stopped growing yet. It would be better to give it another 10 years before deciding anything.

Bro, you're 17, it isn't over for you. A lot of people grow into their looks. Your dick hasn't even stopped growing yet. It would be better to give it another 10 years before deciding anything.
15, and I'd rather not stick around in this rotting hellhole. My problem isn't women, it's what society is becoming.

15, and I'd rather not stick around in this rotting hellhole. My problem isn't women, it's what society is becoming.

Give it 10 years. 15 is way too young to call it quits. I know what its like to be in deep depression. You feel like every day is the same, people say you shouldnt do it and you think 'you don't even know me'. You're riding the bad moments more than the good ones. But things will change. Your hormones are going through the roof. I won't treat you like a non-adult because you're capable of anything an adult can think. Just give it more time bro. If not for us or you, for someone who cares for you. I promise you 10 years from now you will be a different person..

Yeah this society is shitty man but once you get older we learn different ways to put a smile on our face. Life isn't just about women, its for so much more greater things.

Last edited:

ahahahah 15 and you're considering suicide. You're not even legal yet, which I hate it myself, because I could have started things I needed quicker but it's your call.

You have copes that will likely get better and watch how the shitshow called earth would turn out. At best you're living in the greatest time to see the mess of soyciety destruct.

Mine is in august :feelsrope: