Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have an unlimited supply of blueberries outside my house

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
P 20230730 140653 vHDR On

Meanwhile a city dwelling foid at my job buys imported blueberries from Spain full of pesticides in the supermarket.

Imagine being so dumb that you buy your blueberries in a Supermarket when you can literally get blueberries that are more nutrient dense for free in your own country. Stupid foids.

Last edited:
Based, don’t have to buy food

Based foragingcel. I'm awaiting the blackberry harvest this autumn myself.

Based foragingcel. I'm awaiting the blackberry harvest this autumn myself.
I have two blackberry bushes in my garden but i don't think they will give that much yield, not many flowers but they are old. Maybe i should cut them down after harvest.

i have never eaten blueberries

View attachment 824276

Meanwhile a city dwelling foid at my job buys imported blueberries from Spain full of pesticides in the supermarket.

Imagine being so dumb that you buy your blueberries in a Supermarket when you can literally get blueberries that are more nutrient dense for free in your own country. Stupid foids.
Based and blueberrypilled

i have never eaten blueberries
Are you Japanese American? If you live in Japan then Hokkaido has to have alot of wild blueberries. I know that lingonberries are fairly uncommon in other countries but blueberries has to be common. Maybe you've lived in a city your whole life and never went to the woods. It's understandable but a little surprising for me.

Are you Japanese American? If you live in Japan then Hokkaido has to have alot of wild blueberries. I know that lingonberries are fairly uncommon in other countries but blueberries has to be common. Maybe you've lived in a city your whole life and never went to the woods. It's understandable but a little surprising for me.
no half SEAnigger half jap, we dont have much blueberries if at all here

no half SEAnigger half jap, we dont have much blueberries if at all here
I see. Alot of old SEA foids travel to my country during the summer and pick ALL the blueberries before anyone else gets the chance, then they sell them in the streets. Luckily they haven't found the forest where i live yet.

Make wine and sell
Can i moneymaxx doing that? Will the production process cost anything? Do i need some type of yeast and other ingredients in order to make blueberry wine? Will i gain alot of profit from it? I want to get rich.

I have two blackberry bushes in my garden but i don't think they will give that much yield, not many flowers but they are old. Maybe i should cut them down after harvest.
I think some can be pruned in certain ways in the right spots to encourage new growth that becomes bushy and fruitful, do you fertilize the plant or soil around it maybe it needs some more nutrients.

I think some can be pruned in certain ways in the right spots to encourage new growth that becomes bushy and fruitful, do you fertilize the plant or soil around it maybe it needs some more nutrients.
Yea i haven't fertilized them but i will. I have added some new soil only. They are from the 70s.

If you really do it eith expertise yes selling wine can make you rich but you need a 24/7 cold room to store the wine
How cold does the room have to be? Just red that i need a license in order to sell wine which kinda sucks.

Thats not bad but if you want to make good wine and preserve it correctly it should be 10 degrees
Are you a wine maker yourself? Judging by your avi it looks like you are.

Not me but i have relatives who do it is a good investment
Too bad it costs some money to make. You will need yeast and glass bottles aren't cheap either. Will people buy wine in plastic bottles? I would want to make tbh but i would only sell to people i know so i wouldn't get in trouble with the athourities.