Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I have another Bumble Chadfishing request.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
@freakinasuit put your ears on.

Bumble is sexist, pure and simple. Women not being allowed to speak unless spoken to is one of the primary complaints of the "Golden Age of Patriarchy." So surely if this is such an evil thing, and feminism means fair treatment for all, Bumble shouldn't be punishing men with what is considered intolerable to do to a woman, and calling it "justice."

I want a Chadfish to engage women on Bumble about that. I'd like a bio like this. If not exactly like this...

Feminists: "Feminism means fair and equal treatment for all people, not just women."
Also Feminists: "So here's this website where men can't speak unless spoken to. Just women can speak freely."

See if people talk to you about your bio. If they don't, I want you to engage them about the double standard. Try to bring it up. I trust you don't need much motivation for the character, just talk how you'd naturally feel about a website where men aren't allowed to talk, and this is hailed as equality. Something men deserve.
EDIT: And if you could get it done before International Men's Day on the 19th?

It shall be done buddy boi. I'll do it on Wednesday.

Over for many men and that's a cold hard fact of life

Don't give yourself suifuel

Don't give yourself suifuel

This can only end well. They're not gonna talk to me about it, but they'll talk to Chad. And having this discussion is what I really want.

@FrothySolutions I created the chadfish profile this morning. When I went to check a few minutes ago (I always wait 12-24hrs between creating the account and when I start swiping so I can get the likes to pile up), the account had been banned. I'll try again tomorrow with a new chad.

@FrothySolutions I created the chadfish profile this morning. When I went to check a few minutes ago (I always wait 12-24hrs between creating the account and when I start swiping so I can get the likes to pile up), the account had been banned. I'll try again tomorrow with a new chad.

Aw, what? That is... concerning.