Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have been browsing incel forums for 6 years

CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
Its 2024 bros and i have been lurkig and rotting on incel forums since 2018 when i discovered r/braincels.I was 15 then and i already knew it was over back then.Now i am 21 and im still a khhv.Some fags say you can't know you are an incel at 15 but i am the same height i was back then and look the same.I even remember from that time how i overheard my classmates talking about sex and girlfriends...Still i believe this forum should be 18+ only though.

2018 was 6 years ago :feelscry:

I was an incel since birth, my fate was destined.

I have been here since 2020. Since I was 14

Only 1year for me and im already losing it

Its 2024 bros and i have been lurkig and rotting on incel forums since 2018 when i discovered r/braincels.
I also started coming here in 2018. I've been here ever since. :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

IMO entry age for this site should be 17+. If you are 17 and still a virgin its ovER for you

Its 2024 bros and i have been lurkig and rotting on incel forums since 2018 when i discovered r/braincels.I was 15 then and i already knew it was over back then.Now i am 21 and im still a khhv.Some fags say you can't know you are an incel at 15 but i am the same height i was back then and look the same.I even remember from that time how i overheard my classmates talking about sex and girlfriends...Still i believe this forum should be 18+ only though.
Where u from?

i came here since 2020 when i was 15, 19 now

IMO entry age for this site should be 17+. If you are 17 and still a virgin its ovER for you
Some guys lose their virginity first week of college/university.

You missed the opportunity to create an account directly and to be seen as a 2018cel

Brutal joindatepill

Ditto, except I've only started to become more active on here since last year.

females dont want incels that is why we have this forum.

Time passes too fast, man