Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have been ignoring this stacy all day on my chadfish and she is begging me to come to my house. She is litterly willing to do any thing.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
She begs for chad while probably ghosting hundreds of beta orbiters. JFL at his life

You've been chadfishing this same girl for the past 2 years? lmao

Wow a beautiful foid is in love and obsessed with redditisforcucks, a known incel with very toxic misogynist ideas. I guess personality mattered very little after all:cool:

Redpill cucks would say just ignore her for 12 hours bro!

Meanwhile foids act like thirsty desperate cunts for chad

Please share with us the phone call audio it will be fun .

Not all heros wear capes, youre doing great work! ;)
Lmao
A+.

Wow a beautiful foid is in love and obsessed with redditisforcucks, a known incel with very toxic misogynist ideas. I guess personality mattered very little after all:cool:
Its over.
She begs for chad while probably ghosting hundreds of beta orbiters. JFL at his life
Rejoice the darkness.
I love these. Man women are desperate for chad because he has such a great personality.
:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
His personality is better than yours thats why.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Very interesting. If I were you, I'd use her loyalty to make her do funny stuff. Like ask her to watch an autistic anime or read a book that foids would normally never read (like Plato's Republic or something) and then ask her opinion of it.
Chad privilege.
I hate this fucking game.

View attachment 149813

We need a [POTENT SUICIDEFUEL] tag.
This may have just ruined my day.
How does it feel to have a foid want you? In my entire life the only women I've texted are my mom and my grandma.

Yet there's guy's who are receiving messages from foids literally begging to see them. Crying to see them. Claiming they "love them" without even meeting them (this actually highlights that foids attribute love to lust).
All because of genetics.

Meanwhile foids would probably cry if they see that I'm alive; not dead.

Even cucktears will struggle to believe this because in their mind: "Girls don't approach" and it's all about "personality", but surely if OP had an atrocious personality that foid would have been put off by him?
Such a grand display of ignorance from IT is enough to cause an outside observer to go insane.

View attachment 149815
View attachment 149815

View attachment 149815

View attachment 149815
IT is screeching rn

Last edited:
You know what the sad part of all of this is? She will never show 1% of this level of devotion to her future cuck husband. Shit, not even her children will get this level of affection. She'll pretend to like them until she doesn't need to, and then she'll get rid of them. This is a much bigger blackpill then many here realize.
Holy fuck man, i might need a break from this site soon, the suicidefuel is too pure and merciless

Say that you will visit her and do anything she wants if she buys you something.Take advantage of her,that's what they do all the time.

I was talking to eastern European foid here in northern Ireland (as Chad) and she was pestering me to keep talking to her I told her I don't like immigrants.

Man, I need to start talking on the phone with my chadfishing.
Yea dude, everything just becomes too personal when you are talking to the daily. And I find phone sex better then sexting aswell

It's obviously your personality.
I fucking love how chadfishing shows that it was never ever even remotely about personality lmao.

View attachment 149813

We need a [POTENT SUICIDEFUEL] tag.
This may have just ruined my day.
How does it feel to have a foid want you? In my entire life the only women I've texted are my mom and my grandma.

Yet there's guy's who are receiving messages from foids literally begging to see them. Crying to see them. Claiming they "love them" without even meeting them (this actually highlights that foids attribute love to lust).
All because of genetics.

Meanwhile foids would probably cry if they see that I'm alive; not dead.

Even cucktears will struggle to believe this because in their mind: "Girls don't approach" and it's all about "personality", but surely if OP had an atrocious personality that foid would have been put off by him?
Such a grand display of ignorance from IT is enough to cause an outside observer to go insane.

View attachment 149815
View attachment 149815

View attachment 149815

View attachment 149815
where did this clownshit come from? joker?

"We shouldn't see each other anymore. Good night"

5 minutes later: Tries to call

I LOLed hard when I saw this. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"We shouldn't see each other anymore. Good night"

5 minutes later: Tries to call

I LOLed hard when I saw this. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I can't bring myself to laugh. No woman other than my mom has ever called me. No woman will ever show me even a tiny fraction of this kind of interest.

But here just because he displays good genetics by chadfishing the foid goes insane and obsessive over him, venerating him despite being abused online for 2 years by him. Brutal blackpill.

I can't bring myself to laugh. No woman other than my mom has ever called me. No woman will ever show me even a tiny fraction of this kind of interest.

But here just because he displays good genetics by chadfishing the foid goes insane and obsessive over him, venerating him despite being abused online for 2 years by him. Brutal blackpill.
No she is not the 2 year one, I have only been talking to her for 1 and half month

Post pics of the Chad you used

No she is not the 2 year one, I have only been talking to her for 1 and half month
Ah. That's still pretty blackpilling. How the fuck do you make them believe you're real? Did they never ask for any proof? I mean other than the few pics you must have.

Ah. That's still pretty blackpilling. How the fuck do you make them believe you're real? Did they never ask for any proof? I mean other than the few pics you must have.
I send them pictures on Snapchat lol

How can anyone see this and not get instantly blackpilled?

Tell her she's too ugly for you
Do it!

Tell her you're only into thick black girls now and that her lips aren't puffy enough.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back