Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have been training to be neet/hiki my whole life

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
other than school, doing nothing but being on the internet, playing games or reading, never going anywhere or meeting people. never hanging out with friends. living like this made me end up this way

other than school, doing nothing but being on the internet, playing games or reading, never going anywhere or meeting people. never hanging out with friends. living like this made me end up this way

Me too but just going to a shop leads people to look at me like I’m a monster. Oddly enough, I’m not afraid of public places or simple interactions but I avoid parties or events like concerts due to people possibly attacking me.

same here. it's getting worst too.

I’m the same as well, but I finished college a few months ago and have no more school. Going to stuck as a NEET for a while :(

Same tbh except I didn’t read much (tried to but wasn’t that interested). I was a pussy throughout school and still am one now. I’m not attending school now so I have more time to make a change.

The way I went about completing school I can say the same thing. I have NO connections whatsoever and I'm under qualified for everything.

Pretty much for me as well once I got into uni I studied a lot but always got shit results, I dropped all courses last semester because it was so hard and just LDAR’d for 4 months while my parents thought I was studying the whole time I’m a failure meant to be a NEET I don’t think I’ll be able to finish my degree at this point wish my mother didn’t force me into this program fucking hate her

Aren't you kind of like an involuntary neet? You complain about being one all the time.

Pretty much for me as well once I got into uni I studied a lot but always got shit results, I dropped all courses last semester because it was so hard and just LDAR’d for 4 months while my parents thought I was studying the whole time I’m a failure meant to be a NEET I don’t think I’ll be able to finish my degree at this point wish my mother didn’t force me into this program fucking hate her
Wasn't your GPA super high back then?

I’m the same as well, but I finished college a few months ago and have no more school. Going to stuck as a NEET for a while :(
What did you study?

Wasn't your GPA super high back then?
Yeah 3.8 for first two years, took most of the easy courses that eng courses have (Chem,physics 1 and 2, classical mechanics, report writing, economics, computing), once I had to do advanced math and physics it all went down hill all of it is applied and I can’t think straight or focus half the time so it ends up with me staring at a question for 1 hr to just quit. Got a D+ on my first mid term for electricity after spending a week of studying for 7 hrs a day (average was a B+ in a class of 150) lol

It’s around a 3.2 after my 5th semester and I dropped all classes except one last semester so it’s probably a flat 3

Yeah 3.8 for first two years, took most of the easy courses that eng courses have (Chem,physics 1 and 2, classical mechanics, report writing, economics, computing), once I had to do advanced math and physics it all went down hill all of it is applied and I can’t think straight or focus half the time so it ends up with me staring at a question for 1 hr to just quit. Got a D+ on my first mid term for electricity after spending a week of studying for 7 hrs a day (average was a B+ in a class of 150) lol

It’s around a 3.2 after my 5th semester and I dropped all classes except one last semester so it’s probably a flat 3
Fuck it's certainly over.

Do you think switching your major will have an effect or will you just quit uni entirely?

Fuck it's certainly over.

Do you think switching your major will have an effect or will you just quit uni entirely?
Definitely switching i am looking towards comp sci or stats/actuarial science. Comp sci eliminates physics so I don’t need to worry about that I can maybe handle the early math courses

I don’t think my parents will let drop out

They might not let me switch my major (university) if so I have to think of another plan

What did you study?
I studied in a general business program for 2.5 years in my community college. I did very well where I got a high GPA in the end and was awarded some money for it at some point.

Right now I’m just looking for any decent job for experience and money. The minimum wage is pretty good in my province here in Canada, so I’ll take whatever I can do to get out of NEET status soon.