Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have decided to give up on foids completely

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
I've been thinking about this for the past few days a lot. I don't have anything that a woman finds attractive in a man

Height :no:
Face :no:
Body :no:
Dick size :no:
Money :no:
Social skills :no:

I'll be honest man, but even I think that foids are right in not wanting to fuck me.

I'm not ready to be a wageslave to the Jews and betabuxx so even that option is out of the window. I don't want a nagging whore who is resentful for having to settle with me.

I'll try to find to my copes elsewhere, increase my smoking and drinking to reduce my life expectancy

If you don't have at least two things from that list, there was never a choice to begin with.

It was over before it began, there was no wasted youth. There was nothing to begin with. Hope you find solace and company in your copes

I've been thinking about this for the past few days a lot. I don't have anything that a woman finds attractive in a man

Height :no:
Face :no:
Body :no:
Dick size :no:
Money :no:
Social skills :no:

I'll be honest man, but even I think that foids are right in not wanting to fuck me.

I'm not ready to be a wageslave to the Jews and betabuxx so even that option is out of the window. I don't want a nagging whore who is resentful for having to settle with me.

I'll try to find to my copes elsewhere, increase my smoking and drinking to reduce my life expectancy
Yeah same idk why it had to be this way, not a single good trait

Good choice, man.
Acceptance hurts like hell too, but it's the most "healthy" path after realizing that you are subhuman to 100% of women. Specially today's women.

Best of luck to you from here on out :feelsYall:

A wise choice

Thats the only thing we can do and try to find joy in other things

So... You go you own way huh???

If you say so