Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have decided, tomorrow I will kill myself

Fazz35

Fazz35

Greycel
I tried to look for a minimum of serenity but there is nothing positive in my life. It's been continuous hell since I was born, even with major health problems. Tomorrow I will kill myself by taking drugs. Thank you for listening to me, greetings to everyone

RIP BRO, It was a good run, im on the same path

Really wish I had something to say that would make you reconsider that, but I have nothing.

Rest in Peace... I hope it won't be painful.

I tried to look for a minimum of serenity but there is nothing positive in my life. It's been continuous hell since I was born, even with major health problems. Tomorrow I will kill myself by taking drugs. Thank you for listening to me, greetings to everyone
see you out there

PRESS FFFFFF FOR PAY RESPECT *IN VIDEOG AME(

Really wish I had something to say that would make you reconsider that, but I have nothing.
why? his life is horrible, there is no point in still suffering it

Two points

A.) if you’re gonna kill yourself atleast go ER. Become a saint and take our movement to the next level. Take the leap of faith, make the sacrifice for your incel brothers and take out as many niggers and foids as possible

B.) if you decide to not go ER like a complete PUSSY… still use a gun anyways to kill yourself. Drugs might not work 100% and might just be super painful and/or leave you with permenant brain damage. Use a shotgun to the head to be certain

make a video on why
it could lead to a cultural awakening

why? his life is horrible, there is no point in still suffering it
My post agrees with you by the fact that I said "I have nothing".

I was trying to show my remorse towards another one of us killing themselves. Something no one else would do outside of this site.

I'm sorry for not being heartless for literally one second, now that he is gonna die :feelsseriously:

Two points

A.) if you’re gonna kill yourself atleast go ER. Become a saint and take our movement to the next level. Take the leap of faith, make the sacrifice for your incel brothers and take out as many niggers and foids as possible

B.) if you decide to not go ER like a complete PUSSY… still use a gun anyways to kill yourself. Drugs might not work 100% and might just be super painful and/or leave you with permenant brain damage. Use a shotgun to the head to be certain
if you got out with opinion A, you will just make them discredit us further, normies will use any opportunities to be a victim.
the smart idea is become a saint, show your suffering and show how its society

B) its not a pussy move its dignified but yeah gun shot is too messy. smart move would be fast acting poison so atleast they could look at your face and realize how badly they fucked up your life

make a video on why

it could lead to a cultural awakening
Preaching to the choir, unfortunately. If "normal" men opening their hearts out in public medias does nothing, imagine us hyenas doing it.

But It's something he could do.

You wont do it, stop pretending

Don't go ER unless you really want to do it (in GTA 6). All this hell you had to endure is yours alone, none of us really understand what you have gone through, you are your true only comforter. Whatever you decide to do, be at peace with your own decision, make it an act of self-love.

maybe try drugs first

Do you have any friends? And are they the sort of friends that want what is best for you? Parents?

if you got out with opinion A, you will just make them discredit us further, normies will use any opportunities to be a victim.
the smart idea is become a saint, show your suffering and show how its society

B) its not a pussy move its dignified but yeah gun shot is too messy. smart move would be fast acting poison so atleast they could look at your face and realize how badly they fucked up your life
Too messy? Who gives a fuck it’s just gonna be some suicide response squad that comes and mops up your brains. Atleast it’d be instant

Don’t make OP slowly die on some poison that rots his organs

Why would you kill yourself when you have a front row seat to the end of the world?
The covid hoax was nothing to what is coming next.

Would you like to talk ,I hope you reconsider ,send a DM and don't worry if I don't get back right away because I am nor always around a laptop but I will reply by tomorrow morning at the latest.

Suicide is lifefuel for suicidecels

Listen man, I'm in the same boat, spent my life as a recluse rotting in my room, I know this pain.

Just try to change something, it can be anything, just something in your life. I'm struggling too and in the depths of despair with major depression so I know this pain you speak of. At least try to spark some change in your life, just something, even going for a simple walk in the park or a coffee in town can do wonders for our wellbeing, you'll be surprised.

These small routines add up and nourish our wellbeing, I remember doing a bit of clothes shopping in town for instance and noticed a slight lift in my wellbeing for that day. The issue is sustaining that, I regress which then keeps me pinned down in this cycle of despair. I hope your alive to read this, I'm only trying to offer words of encouragement from 1 guy to another who lives this suffering you speak of, peace.

Last edited:
I'll meet you in heaven.

Fazz, like the bear?

Don't. Want to possibly be reincarnated as some primitive nigger that's malnourished in Africa constantly on the run from gangs of extremists trying to cut off all your limbs? Better the devil you know than the devil you don't.

Suffering and pushing suicide away is true inceldom. Embrace the torment.

Suffering and pushing suicide away is true inceldom. Embrace the torment.
For what? Suicide is pointless. We have suffered already it’s too late. But I’m definitely gonna kill myself once I’m 30

For what? Suicide is pointless. We have suffered already it’s too late. But I’m definitely gonna kill myself once I’m 30
I agree suicide is pointless, which is why I said push it away.

I’m only 18 and it’s fucking tiring. I wish I was a kid again

Yes it is. Even by posting here you are coping and with likeminded people.
If it was not for this website. I probaly have roped long time ago

Why I mention friendship is that, whilst there may not be a woman out there for everyone, I do believe that there are friends out there for everyone, I am 32 years old and have gone back to college, there is this Gen Z fellow there, and I am one of his very few friends, I asked him how many friends he retained after high school he said ZERO. Even I have a circle of friends from high school, who still meet up with each other.

If you truly have no friends then (and this is going to sound blue pilled) much like blue pillers tell you to make the first move with women, you need to initiate a friendship with a guy friend. There seems to be among men your age this loneliness epidemic so I would imagine the answer to that is to meet up with like minded people in your exact situation, not quite sure how, but one way of meeting people is to join your local church.

Why church? In reality people will try to engage in what I call trade relationships, you offer x and they offer y and x and y are roughly equal to each other in value. In church, at least in principle, this is supposed to be different, there exists charity relationships, as Christ himself demonstrated in interacting with people of low regard, not with equals.

This is the nature of the eucharist, not only is the being of Christ poured out to all, so that the Christians take in his being, Christians themselves are then obligated to do as Christ did, to become a living sacrifice, because encounters with the risen Christ are, in this present age, encounters with the members of His body the Church, as it is written 'where two or more gather in my name, there am I in the midst of them'.

I suggest, and can only suggest, that you don't give up, life is full of struggling and suffering true, but there is also great beauty (as shown by the music of Wagner I linked, as well as literature), love, the intricacies of nature as are expressed by science. The life of struggle in Christianity is called the Way of the Cross (I believe in Islam there is the idea of personal Jihad). The Kingdom of Heaven in all its beauty and glory cannot then be found without the struggle that precedes it. As Jesus said none can be my disciple except they first forsake their selfish ways, take up their cross, and follow me.

Rest in peace man, now comes the mystery.

That sounds rough, are you still with us? I just saw this post but it's from back on the 21st.

My friend roped.

Last seen Today at 4:11 PM

Rape some foids before u die