Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have designed a flag for all incels

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
★★★
Using my artistic and technical skills, I have designed what I believe is a flag which accurately represents the essence of the Blackpill ideology and the incel culture.

The crossed AK-47's signify both the brotherhood of arms amongst the chosen few who live a life of sexual privation as well as our commitment to fighting for liberation from a sexually repressive tyranny of normies, foids and jews.

The black background is evocative of our collective suffering and the hopelessness which many of us must contend with on a regular basis.

The calligraphic script is the declaration of Islamic faith, which resonates with many of the most devoted comrades here, since we all recognize that only through Islam can we invoke the name of God (Allah) in furtherance of subjugating and lording over all foidkind and mass raping and beheading those foids who show any insolence towards their male overlords.

Finally, the image of his Excellency and Holiness, Saint Elliot, is evocative of our Founding Fathers martyrdom for the sake of all successive generations of incels; he has shown us the way and illuminated our path towards revolution and liberation and we rightfully praise and venerate him as the third ranking deity in the pantheon of incels after Allah and our beloved Fuhrer.

IncelFlag

well done
Thank you brother comrade and I should have said that after Saint Elliot, His noble honor, Field Marshal Alek is next in the pantheon of incels.

Do you approve of my creative and artistic efforts on behalf the cause brother?
good start and nice idea but you need some improvement on the actual flag design. ER's face should be more simplified and the arabic text should be on the bottom. The guns should surround ER's face like a cross and bones kinda thing

With all due respect.......This is fucking shit :feelskek:

Although this could be a temporary flag, we need to invest in a professional artist to create a masterpiece flag for us.
look at my siggy. an official incel flag already exists but not for different kinds

With all due respect.......This is fucking shit :feelskek:

Although this could be a temporary flag, we need to invest in a professional artist to create a masterpiece flag for us.
Haha I agree with you Brother Comrade. I was being facetious when I spoke of my artistic skills and should have perhaps said autistic skills. But I think that the symbolism is good and that this is at least a decent and respectable template and first draft which can be perfected by someone more gifted then myself.

islam supports polygamy

good start and nice idea but you need some improvement on the actual flag design. ER's face should be more simplified and the arabic text should be on the bottom. The guns should surround ER's face like a cross and bones kinda thing
Excellent suggestions my brother. Maybe if you have the technical skills, you can download the image I posted and enhance it aesthetically but keep all the important symbolism as I do think that it conveys exactly the message we want to present to the world.

220px-Hitler_portrait_crop.jpg

^We need to find a good artist like him to create a good flag for us
Haha his rejection by the jew art school in Linz was the start of something great for all non-jews in this world

islam supports polygamy
Yes and it also supports abducting, raping and beheading jews, whores, chads, stacys and every other miserable cunt who has repressed us and kept us in sexual poverty.

Using my artistic and technical skills, I have designed what I believe is a flag which accurately represents the essence of the Blackpill ideology and the incel culture.

The crossed AK-47's signify both the brotherhood of arms amongst the chosen few who live a life of sexual privation as well as our commitment to fighting for liberation from a sexually repressive tyranny of normies, foids and jews.

The black background is evocative of our collective suffering and the hopelessness which many of us must contend with on a regular basis.

The calligraphic script is the declaration of Islamic faith, which resonates with many of the most devoted comrades here, since we all recognize that only through Islam can we invoke the name of God (Allah) in furtherance of subjugating and lording over all foidkind and mass raping and beheading those foids who show any insolence towards their male overlords.

Finally, the image of his Excellency and Holiness, Saint Elliot, is evocative of our Founding Fathers martyrdom for the sake of all successive generations of incels; he has shown us the way and illuminated our path towards revolution and liberation and we rightfully praise and venerate him as the third ranking deity in the pantheon of incels after Allah and our beloved Fuhrer.

View attachment 949418
No thanks

View attachment 949418
Use something better than paint next time, Use photoshop like i do!

Honestly your pfp looks really good. It looks like it could fit inside of the center of a flag.
Yeah I agree although that pp was modelled on the emblem of the USSR so it would have the communist and therefore, jewish connotation.

See that backround? I PUT IT THERE!

Well then download the image and improve upon it but keep the basic design since I am primarily making this to show the representative symbolism and not attempting to earn any art awards.

220px-Hitler_portrait_crop.jpg

^We need to find a good artist like him to create a good flag for us
there is a story about how hitler was rejected by a woman who refused to dance with him, and in his anger he blamed society for oppressing women :feelskek: :feelskek:

as if actual incels are religious. this is bullshit. ill make an incel flag that actually represents incels. gimmie until tmrw. im busy cause school starts in an hour and its 7am for me rn
dont waste your time brocels

Use something better than paint next time, Use photoshop like i do!
OK download the image and remodel it yourself and then post it back up here, Keep the basic template though since it conveys exactly the sort of message I would want it to convey to the world and would strike fear and terror in the hearts and minds of jews and whores alike.

OK download the image and remodel it yourself and then post it back up here, Keep the basic template though since it conveys exactly the sort of message I would want it to convey to the world and would strike fear and terror in the hearts and minds of jews and whores alike.
Gimme the templates in DM

dont waste your time brocels

View attachment 949463
That image is inspired by the emblem of the USSR and was actually featured in the rank insignia of the Marshal of the Soviet Union so it has both Communist and therefore, jewish connotations. My imagery is pure and uncorrupted by such contamination.

View attachment 949418
Ya Ilahi Incellah
ElliotRodger Rasulincellah

Actually no fuck it, Not gonna put ER on an isis flag, That would be disrepectful to him

as if actual incels are religious. this is bullshit. ill make an incel flag that actually represents incels. gimmie until tmrw. im busy cause school starts in an hour and its 7am for me rn
Many of us are religious and go and read my "why incels should support Islam" threads to discover the theological and practical motivations which inspire our belief in Allah.

Actually no fuck it, Not gonna put ER on an isis flag, That would be disrepectful to him
How so? ISIS seeks to enslave all foids and to torture and behead all of those who stand in the way of enforcing Holy Sharia on all normies. ER never became sufficiently wise in the ways of this world due to his relative youth to discover the extreme compatibility between inceldom and Islam. It is the only religion which invokes the name of God in furtherance of controlling foids.

Excellent suggestions my brother. Maybe if you have the technical skills, you can download the image I posted and enhance it aesthetically but keep all the important symbolism as I do think that it conveys exactly the message we want to present to the world.
Idolizing these fags like allah or hitler implies a model of society that benefits others, incels should be hyper individualistic, since natural biases cannot be repressed by those models, an incel will always be rejected by other human beings.

How so? ISIS seeks to enslave all foids and to torture and behead all of those who stand in the way of enforcing Holy Sharia on all normies. ER never became sufficiently wise in the ways of this world due to his relative youth to discover the extreme compatibility between inceldom and Islam. It is the only religion which invokes the name of God in furtherance of controlling foids.
You really want me to make this flag dont you?

yeah that looks good af
As I've said before, that image has both Communist and jewish connotations since it is derived directly from the emblem of the USSR. My imagery is pure and unadulterated and likewise evocative of both Jihad, through which foids are raped and then beheaded (see the recent Hamas attacks) and ER, who is our lord and savior.

That image is inspired by the emblem of the USSR and was actually featured in the rank insignia of the Marshal of the Soviet Union so it has both Communist and therefore, jewish connotations. My imagery is pure and uncorrupted by such contamination.
but communism is about a hierarchialless place. we want a sexually hierarchialless system. the wheat symbolizes the working class as most incels and NEETs belong there

Great flag. Did you make this yourself?
the icon is an edited symbol from a soviet embelm so I just used someone elses soviet art and made it incel themed. so I partially made it

Idolizing these fags like allah or hitler implies a model of society that benefits others, incels should be hyper individualistic, since natural biases cannot be repressed by those models, an incel will always be rejected by other human beings.
Yeah except that ethos and mantra will get you fucking nowhere as a movement or a collective enterprise. We need to extol the virtues of common identity, communal suffering and above all, a fraternal comraderie and Brotherhood in Islamic and incel arms against whores and jews.

You really want me to make this flag dont you?
I want you to accept the logical, theological and epistemological premise of my arguments before you exert any time and effort in furtherance of creating an image which you may not fully comprehend the significance of, with all due respect. I have studied Islam for years and am a practicing and radical Muslim myself and likewise understand its inextricable connection to the incel life and appeal to the sensibilities of our dejected comrades in arms. Until you understand all of that, you can never fully appreciate the inspirational value of the imagery which I have employed here.

but communism is about a hierarchialless place. we want a sexually hierarchialless system. the wheat symbolizes the working class as most incels and NEETs belong there
I know what it symbolizes, I teach history to undergrads and the history of Marxism and Leninism is a central theme in modern European history. I do think that our imagery ought to be more pure, original and have a connotation entirely removed from either communism or the filthy degenerate jews who are the mortal enemy of all incels.

I want you to accept the logical, theological and epistemological premise of my arguments before you exert any time and effort in furtherance of creating an image which you may not fully comprehend the significance of, with all due respect. I have studied Islam for years and am a practicing and radical Muslim myself and likewise understand its inextricable connection to the incel life and appeal to the sensibilities of our dejected comrades in arms. Until you understand all of that, you can never fully appreciate the inspirational value of the imagery which I have employed here.
Islam? Im white fuck sake, Ill be looked upon like im some weird terrorist man :feelswhat:

No, I have seen what muslims do in the middle east and also do to cows, They let the cows throat bleed out alive on a barrel :feelstastyman:

Epsteinium :feelskek:

View attachment 949418
Have you considered hiring a graphic designer bro? :forcedsmile:

I know what it symbolizes, I teach history to undergrads and the history of Marxism and Leninism is a central theme in modern European history. I do think that our imagery ought to be more pure, original and have a connotation entirely removed from either communism or the filthy degenerate jews who are the mortal enemy of all incels.
communism is a pretty general ideology and it has branches. even nazism can be considered a branch of communism. we can support some of the core ideas of communism and separate it from its jewish aspects (aka globalism and feminist shit)

Islam? Im white fuck sake, Ill be looked upon like im some weird terrorist man :feelswhat:

No, I have seen what muslims do in the middle east and also do to cows, They let the cows throat bleed out alive on a barrel :feelstastyman:

Epsteinium :feelskek:
Low IQ response. You need a lesson in theology and history my young Padawan learner. Go and read the thread I posted about why incels should embrace Islam and educate your young mind. Jihad is the conduit through which foids and jews can be annihilated and it likewise enables the soldiers of the cause to earn the favor and love of Allah. It's a win-win scenario.

Have you considered hiring a graphic designer bro? :forcedsmile:
My skills leave much to be desired but I am not here to win some sort of art prize, merely to demonstrate the symbolic potency of the imagery that I employed on this particular flag and to use it to inspire those who are more gifted then I in creative endeavors.

communism is a pretty general ideology and it has branches. even nazism can be considered a branch of communism. we can support some of the core ideas of communism and separate it from its jewish aspects (aka globalism and feminist shit)
You don't need to accept or even recognize the validity of communism to embrace a form of communitarianism or collectivism that is entirely detached from any sort of ideological and historical connotations. The link between jews and communism is too ineradicable and explicit for us to be borrowing their imagery and usurping it for our own purposes. Saint Elliot himself would be appalled at the use of such Bolshevik inspired images.

Yes, I agree that our Fuhrer was perhaps the greatest man to have ever lived and have essentially said as much in my initial post here in this thread. Before I uploaded my current profile pic, the predecessor pp was one of me wearing the same Jihad style mask but standing in front of the Sig-rune flag of the SS.

Do you crush communism?