Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have finally gripmaxxed

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-
This is it boys, after long painful years, I have finally gripmaxxed on my life. I finally got a grip on reality again and I think I know what I should do next. My first obstacle that was hindering me from moving on, I had finally climbed through it by gripmaxxing little by little on the tiny cracks of the obstacle about 1x1.5 inches^2. It was hardwork, I felt very hopeless and crestfallen throughout this journey but I did it. I rung the second bell guys. However, I still need help and support here as there is only one obstacle I must face left, which is gonna be harder than the previous one, but I will eat poop and die instantly.

@Steiner Ex Machina @Lolimancer @Arescel thank you guys for your help throughout my journey

What obstacle?

This is it boys, after long painful years, I have finally gripmaxxed on my life. I finally got a grip on reality again and I think I know what I should do next. My first obstacle that was hindering me from moving on, I had finally climbed through it by gripmaxxing little by little on the tiny cracks of the obstacle about 1x1.5 inches^2. It was hardwork, I felt very hopeless and crestfallen throughout this journey but I did it. I rung the second bell guys. However, I still need help and support here as there is only one obstacle I must face left, which is gonna be harder than the previous one, but I will eat poop and die instantly.

@Steiner Ex Machina @Lolimancer @Arescel thank you guys for your help throughout my journey
GIBE ME BACK THE 30 SECS I SPENT READING THISOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

inceldom discusssion