Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I have foid-tier standards

• Thread starter Deleted member 28903
  • Start date
Then why is it working? My attraction to non-stacy foids has dropped to basically 0, and my attraction to stacies even is less than my attraction to furry. When I get horny, the first thing my brain instantly goes to is furry images.

Yeah, I know. Nofap is legit. I have so much energy after 1 week when I do nofap. I'm just masturbating like crazy now to rewire my brain.

I haven't masturbated to a 3d foid once since I've been doing this. My goal is to go the rest of my life without ever fapping to a 3d foid again.
I see. Hope you go monkmode brocel

View attachment 342072

I'd hazard a guess this is what's implied. Brutal fogger. But yeah nobody gives a shit about this volcel copemaxxing.
Looks like a child and frauded as fuck. I don’t recall OP being JBpilled

Last edited:
Looks like a child and frauded as fuck. I don’t recall OP being JBpilled
JFL at calling that a child, looks at least 17. Facial features are golden ratio uncanny with very feminine slim jaw, how is it frauded? Some eyeliner?

JFL at calling that a child, looks at least 17. Facial features are golden ratio uncanny with very feminine slim jaw, how is it frauded? Some eyeliner?
Not her face her body

If you’re being serious you can get banned for being a volcel

If men all had your standards incels probably wouldn't exist. Ironically it's the retards who huff farts of 3/10 goblins that create our problems.
Based, foids deserve the same treatment we receive from them!:feelzez: It would disgust me to fuck a fat foid, and the majority of women today are fat.

:yes::yes::yes::yes: Based and high IQ :yes::yes::yes::yes:
Everyone here tries to larp as le truest truecel who will take anything but just can't get it, but I will just come out and say it since idc anymore: I would reject any foid that doesn't have fur.

I dont think anyone cares ngl

Bullshit. If a cute girl started making moves on you, there's no way you would be able to resist it. I think that since you accepted its over, you're just like "well fuck it. i only want the best anyway

eh, it could be a case of sour grapes to some extent. Its better to feel like you are just turning down most girls because they aren't attractive than to admit even ugly subhuman foids will turn you down. I dont really know OP though so its hard to say.