Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i have had it

• Thread starter Deleted member 21514
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21514

Self-banned
-
I tried to be nice I joined a few sites asked foe help because im an older male virgin. I was shit on banned and told i was a liar and im tired of it I want to secretly start murdering these selfish bitches then maybe they will learn something.

Brutal. They will always treat you like shit man. They really need a good bashing tbh

They really need a good bashing tbh
672d2ec0601df831bf3584b55ec57869.gif

over for topfetcels

I tried to be nice I joined a few sites asked foe help because im an older male virgin. I was shit on banned and told i was a liar and im tired of it I want to secretly start murdering these selfish bitches then maybe they will learn something.
Sorry if it was me. :cryfeels:

Happened to me once.

Why go to other site? .co has everything you need to get sluts on your dick boyo

Shouldn’t have tried

Brutal to read it

I am done, I am finished, this is the last straw pewpew

Go shiva the destroyER on them