Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have literally no source of consistent social interaction outside this forum

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
really puts things in to perspective when this site is down tbh. without this place I am basically in solitary confinement

Me neither. I literally haven't talked to anybody other than my parents since march, and I only talked to colleagues during uni about mandatory school shit even back then.

There was a thread a while back about forgetting your mother tongue, because this is all the interaction you get. Yeah that.

really puts things in to perspective when this site is down tbh. without this place I am basically in solitary confinement
You got Discord Incel Servers.

i feel you bro

Last time I had a friend ER was still alive

Literally same
Me neither. I literally haven't talked to anybody other than my parents since march, and I only talked to colleagues during uni about mandatory school shit even back then.
i almost cried
There was a thread a while back about forgetting your mother tongue, because this is all the interaction you get. Yeah that.
You got Discord Incel Servers.
Last time I had a friend ER was still alive
Savagerealm 168967296 2858466791147090 406894812947588726 n

We will never experience this :feels:

Its pretty comfy shitposting here sometimes.

Don’t you have parents, siblings or relatives you can socialize with?

Well. At least you have true friends here

Its pretty comfy shitposting here sometimes.
This. It is comfy to chat with people who are as fucked as me and honest about it (gamers and animefans are fucked too, but they prefer to be bluepilled and full of false hope, therefore I prefer this place).