Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have no reason to exist at all. Why am i still breathing?

Albocel

Albocel

Banned
-
No future, No friends, No girlfriends, No Job, Nothing. It's fucking over for me
I still live with my mother. I am still a virgin. I am still lonely. Fuck this. I want everyone to fucking die.
This world deserves to fucking burn. Even fucking pedophiles can get girlfriends but not me. What a
fucking sick joke. This is too much. I blame women and society for this. I also blame mankind for allowing this
shit to happen. I have no words to describe my hatred for women. They are so filthy. I hope they all fucking die.
Fucking whores. I wish i never existed. This world gave me nothing but suffering and misery

Just hold Frame bro. Remember abundance mentality. Spin plates broooooo

i ask this question to myself everyday, it's a shame that the world is such a terrible place and foids are so cruel that the only thing i can look forward to each day is going to bed to escape reality to feel like im dead

Spin plates broooooo
UninspiredGuy1

That’s why drugs exist bro.

Cope with drugs or blow your brains out. That’s the choices we have.

Start with getting a job and some Independence, what I'm trying to do rn

You and 80% or so of men.

That’s why drugs exist bro.

Cope with drugs or blow your brains out. That’s the choices we have.
Agree. Weed is the only thing that is keeping me sane right now

You are born just to be a slave.
Work, pay taxes and taxes will be used to help women fuck chad

Well, society still needs to you to slave for a few more years.

Most people have this question

Imagine how content you would be if you had never expected the world to be anything other than it really is. Imagine how productive you would be too. If you went deer hunting, you wouldn't expect the deer to just walk up to you and beg to be shot, you would expect to have to patiently outsmart them in order to have success. You wouldn't be angered by all the skulking around and waiting required, because you would have gone into the situation presuming that that was how it would be.

The problem you have is that you developed the idea during childhood that the world gives a shit about you and would facilitate or even permit your happiness. Clearly these beliefs are false. It seems that in order to get what you want, you're going to have to suffer, and you're going to have to fight. If you can accept and internalize these truths, you won't live in pit of frustration and despair all the time like you do now.

I'm also wondering, I have suicidal thoughts but I do not have the courage and I still have copes.

Try to find a cope bro.

You are born just to be a slave.
Work, pay taxes and taxes will be used to help women fuck chad

It's truly saddening of the reality we live in.

Find a cope or stop wasting your time existing.

Trannytears will say just delude yourself and improve your p3rs0nal1ty

You keep making these threads. If you are still here there is aooarently something worth living for.

See profile pic

@Ron.Belgrade the only other verified albocel to ever be here besides me
Seemed like a great guy i probably would have helped him irl
Such a shame different timelines
I was 16 in 2019