Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I have seen about 30 dogs this morning, and it’s not even noon

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I woke up, and decided to go for a drive around town to cope - I did not see one baby, I did not see any young couples, I did not see any public displays of affection.

The only companionship I saw this morning - were humans and their fucking dogs…

Don’t mind me, I’m just a 31-year-old kissless virgin who is ready to rope, because he is so lonely.

Rich city’s me.

You’ve seen more dogs than i have in a decade.

cookie cutters treat their dogs better than their kids nowadays

I woke up, and decided to go for a drive around town to cope - I did not see one baby, I did not see any young couples, I did not see any public displays of affection.

The only companionship I saw this morning - were humans and their fucking dogs…

Don’t mind me, I’m just a 31-year-old kissless virgin who is ready to rope, because he is so lonely.
I hate dogs. It's always best to accidentally run them over. :feelsokman:

You’ve seen more dogs than i have in a decade.
I envy you. Sadly, Americans adopted the British mentality of, “I can’t go anywhere without my dog”.
cookie cutters treat their dogs better than their kids nowadays
They do, brocel. My own dad loved his two dogs more than me. My mom had to beg my dad to pay child support for his only child - my dad gladly paid the veterinarian bills of his two dogs.

I envy you. Sadly, Americans adopted the British mentality of, “I can’t go anywhere without my dog”.

They do, brocel. My own dad loved his two dogs more than me. My mom had to beg my dad to pay child support for his only child - my dad gladly paid the veterinarian bills of his two dogs.
If i go outside the nigger’s pitbulls will maul me to death off the chain.

And now, whenever people die in a house fire - the news mentions the dogs that also died…

:soy: “Five people and two dogs died in the house fire.”:soy:

I don’t give a fuck about the dead dogs. Did the dogs pay taxes? Did I know one of the dogs from my church, or something?

There is dog everywhere in curryland

Statistically atleast one of those 30 tied knot with it's white female owner today.