Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have severe mood swings

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
One moment I feel good and want to help people, be kinder, work on myself, money maxx and live a good life. Next moment I just want to die.

One moment I feel good and want to help people, be kinder, work on myself, money maxx and live a good life. Next moment I just want to die.
so we are two, my mood swings are fucked.
i guess i am bipolar and have multiple personality disorder :fuk:

your mind is feminine. Inconsistency and indecisiveness is a feminine, evilish, unintelligent characteristic.

I mostly want to ldar in peace , don’t want anything else, and want not to feel like shit all time

My mood swings are going from normal to really bad so I can’t sleep nor eat. My stomach feels like a [UWSL]effervescent tablet then.[/UWSL]

I, too am suffering from bipolar disorder. It's a staple incel disorder along with depression, anxiety and Aspergers.