Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i have t50 scary eyes, a deformed nose and a perma bloated recessed jaw

D

Despicablecel

Captain
★★★★
I look like im from a horror movie

Nigga needs lefort 3000

ALSO NARROW LIPS HAHAHA

I also have t50 and a deformed nose.

People don't realize how important your nose is. It's the part of the face that sticks out the most and likely the first thing you notice when you look at one's visage.

then get a surgery

thats what im doing

no surgeries can fix me, i lack harmony completely and look strange
look into it

lots of facial surgeries, maybe some can fix you.

Or just come pattaya with me

wow.... I also have brown eyes, but mine are T20.
T15
when im in a bright environment

I think mine are about these also.
I honestly dont know, mine could be a bit lighter cause I sometimes see a green color mixed with light brown, on the iris. its called hazel I guess

I honestly dont know, mine could be a bit lighter cause I sometimes see a green color mixed with light brown, on the iris. its called hazel I guess
Yeah that's true, mine varies by the lighting. One time, I took a pic with the flash on & they looked Amber I'd say.

Yeah that's true, mine varies by the lighting. One time, I took a pic with the flash on & they looked Amber I'd say.
Still over..... wish I had either Green or blue

I wish I had A10 blue eyes.
Blue eyes signal Aryan purity.
Don´t know what the case is with green eyes, but I´m sure they are also common in Nordic and Irish (Celtic) tribes. They also look very pure

Eye color is a secondary issue. It literally does not matter when compared to height and face, especially height.
Duhh As if i didn´t know that already.....
Richard Ramirez, Francisco Lachowski have brown eyes and women get wet over them.
It´s all about facial bone structure, harmony and eye shape.
Eye color is the cherry on the cake, and can be a huge bonus in some cases

Eye color is a secondary issue. It literally does not matter when compared to height and face, especially height.
That is true, and for the whole eye-color halos to work, you have to already have a good eye-area structure to start with.
Blue eyes signal Aryan purity.
Don´t know what the case is with green eyes, but I´m sure they are also common in Nordic and Irish (Celtic) tribes. They also look very pure
Europeans can still have brown eyes: Look up ANF/EEF populations which are the dominant genetic group for South Euros & still very present in North & East Euros, many of the anthropological racial classifications that the Nazis even used for the German population had brown hair & eyes.

But yes, they are ideal.