Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate being a slavic untermensch

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I hate my race. I unfortunately have the average sub5 slavshit phenotype minus the blonde hair and blue eyes. I could not even get blue eyes because some swarthy DNA from 1000 years ago managed to prevail.

my nose looks slightly asiatic as well. I wish I was aryan ubermensch but instead fate decided to make me a subhuman.

Even the ugliest aryan you've ever seen in your entire life mogs the shit out of me I am a deformed slavic untermensch with fetal alcohol syndrome.

it is what it is

we're the niggers of europe man

especially those filthy islamic bosniaks

The untermensch will rise.

i dont even consider myself a human let alone part of the European family jfl I look nothing like an European we are just subhumans and that's it. I had to be born a subhuman instead of real pure blood European.

I wish they eradicated this subhuman slave cattle race.

The untermensch will rise.
being born untermensch is worse than any fate. I wish I was at least a shitskin so I could be low iq and unaware of what was happening around me.

At least you're not curry. It could've been much worse.

At least you're not curry. It could've been much worse.
hah at least curries can arrange marriage. Our foids are also much more cruel and sadistic.

hah at least curries can arrange marriage. Our foids are also much more cruel and sadistic.
All the curries that have gotten arranged marriage are in dead bedrooms and constantly fight with their wives everyday.

It's over for untermench slavcels

I hate my race. I unfortunately have the average sub5 slavshit phenotype minus the blonde hair and blue eyes. I could not even get blue eyes because some swarthy DNA from 1000 years ago managed to prevail.

my nose looks slightly asiatic as well. I wish I was aryan ubermensch but instead fate decided to make me a subhuman.

Even the ugliest aryan you've ever seen in your entire life mogs the shit out of me I am a deformed slavic untermensch with fetal alcohol syndrome.
Günther said that Baltic race is smarter than Med and Alpinid race, so ur not complete untermensch

If it's brutal for you then how brutal it is for us. By race we are caucasian in same vein as you and other Europeans, but look like God himself shat on our face. Being made a caucasian without possibility of ever being one.

If it's brutal for you then how brutal it is for us. By race we are caucasian in same vein as you and other Europeans, but look like God himself shat on our face. Being made a caucasian without possibility of ever being one.
Curries are just slaves with dark brown colouring

Curries are just slaves with dark brown colouring
Yeah, like slavs r1a makes up a large component of our genes , but atleast slavs have beautiful women. Curry foids look worse than niggers and australoid whores.

Atleast you aren't orc-looking chink with slanted eyes like me. My phenotype is truly the most repulsive ever.

Last edited:
At least slavs are very based, that's one thing that your people have going for them.

Atleast you aren't orc-looking chink with slanted eyes like me. My phenotype is truly the most repulsive ever.
Some slavs have slanted eyes too though, its not just something Asians have

I could relate, its the reason why i always stood out from other white guys, they would look at me and automatically know i am eastern euro just by looking at me, they would assume im Romanian most of the time, its quite brutal

Here in America we're basically fucking mutts which the meme "Amerimutts" comes from.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back