Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I have the worst eye area on this site (pic)

I got the same, it's probably because you have a lazy eye?
Yeah, it wasn't like that but became so like 10 years ago, I don't know why. It's not always that way though, sometimes they look roughly aligned.

EDIT: just googled lazy eye, no my pupils are aligned, it's just my eyelid which's lazy.

My eye area is the ugliest in this forum.

dAMwdIyl.jpg

SjmbWzS.jpg
Reminds me of AlphaDestiny tbh

A new challenger appears.

Take the asymmetrical eyelids pill.
It might be fixable with surgery, you should consider eyepatchmaxxing until you get one tbh

It might be fixable with surgery, you should consider eyepatchmaxxing until you get one tbh
I'm not giving up sight with one of my eyes just to aesthetically please foids, fuck them tbh.

The key for a good eye area is to have hooded aggressive hunter eyes on a resting facial expression

Serious question, do asians with eyes like these see as well as other races?, because that eye structure looks like it would lower your field of vision a bit, like you have a narrow horizontal view and your upper and lower (vertical periphery) is partially obscured .

Serious question, do asians with eyes like these see as well as other races?, because that eye structure looks like it would lower your field of vision a bit, like you have a narrow horizontal view and your upper and lower (vertical periphery) is partially obscured .
I'm sure Asians do see as well as other races, and I don't feel obstructed vision

I've accepted that it's utterly over for me with JBs unless I commit a crime.

Not even if I looksmaxxed to oblivion would I be able to acquire JB gf.
:feelsrope:
2Dmaxxing is the only way for us

I don't feel obstructed vision

Yeah well of course you don't feel it, because that's the vision you've always had, if your vision has always been somewhat obstructed then as far as you are concerned that's what "normal vision" is.

Think about it, if I squint a bit to get my eyes to take on the form of the typical "asian eyes" my vision becomes slightly obstructed, so wouldn't an asian who has a permanent default squint experience the same obstruction, but unknowingly, because to them, that's just default vision.

Or maybe asian eyes even are structured differently (cornea shape, etc) so it doesn't make a difference, idk, most likely it works like that I guess.

Last edited:
I am seeing some seriously sui fuel shit, if you have eye areas even remotely close to the ones posted Id advocate suicide for your own good.

Looks like ricegum jfl

narrow ipd beady brown jew eyes checking in

Thick eyebrows equals volcel

nah mine is by far the worst, in fact its my worst facial feature.

frontal pic (note the asymmetry and garbage tier undereye support, although i also suck at taking truly head-on pictures and might be leaning to the side here)

smiling (wrinkles of a guy twice my age)

piss poor right profile

piss poor left profile

every one even on a site for incels looks better than me fml fml fml

Last edited:

nah mine is by far the worst, in fact its my worst facial feature.

View attachment 110180
frontal pic (note the asymmetry and garbage tier undereye support, although i also suck at taking truly head-on pictures and might be leaning to the side here)
View attachment 110182
smiling (wrinkles of a guy twice my age)
View attachment 110184
piss poor right profile
View attachment 110185
piss poor left profile

every one even on a site for incels looks better than me fml fml fml
Thats looks normal tbh, nothing special but nothing bad. U look tired tho

Sadly eye area is the most important.

Blue eyes, you could slay with those eyes, enough self-hating noodlewhores willing to get that white sperm in their pussy.
its over if u dont have blue almond shaped eyes with 0 upper eyelid exposure ngl

I declare myself the St. Eyecel of incels.co.

My eye area is so bad to the point it is ruining my life.

Excessive upper eyelid exposure
High set eyebrows and high browridge
Retruded orbitals (not too bad)
Excessively wide set eyes
Lack of deepset eyes (though it's a rice trait so i cant complain)
Low zygos meaning my eyes look alien, lacks of eye support (very bad combination for wideset eyes)
Eye aasymentry
Down turned eyebrows, meaning sad beta looks
Somewhat NCT

Fyi, I can fit about 2.5 of my eyebrows between the eyes, which spacemogs most users here

View attachment 110065

My eye area is so bad that getting a bigger, almond eyes would improve my facial harmony.
Can be corrected with surgery. Stop whining fag.

Hunter eyes theorie :feelshaha:

I don't think your eyes are THAT bad bro, still within the normal bounds, given you are Asian. I'm guessing you have best in class top 5th and are NW1? Plus I think SMV in men is related to having squinty eyes, which is closer to Hunter eyes, so u should be fine

Lot of mentalcels lmao, you all mogs me.

Your eyes aren't permanently crossed, gtfo.

hunter eyes are basically rice eyes on whites

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back