Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have thick hair on my arms. Not arm pits. Arms. Hairy everywhere, EXCEPT on the top of the head.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Fr real guys, if i went to a scientist and said im the missing link, they might believe me.

Remember the last post where i said i have an unibrow? Scratch that. Im a walking unibrow. I have hair on my fingers (the top, not the finger print part, THANKFULLY) my feet are hairy too, my legs look like the amazon forest (since i was a kid, btw), i have hair on the sides of my nipples (ughh) i even have a follicule or two on places they definetely shouldnt be (like i said, my arms).

You would think god would've AT LEAST gave a head full of hair from the cradle to the grave (as a fair compensation), right?!! NAHHH you ugly ass will be balding too.

God, sometimes i actually wish my father would've known of his genetic inferiority and gave me the chance of never been born. I look like the younger, spitting image of this decrepit, degenerate lunatic, and theres NOTHING i can do about it.

Screenshot 2023 07 11 130339

You're a prime candidate for a hair transplant.

You would think god would've AT LEAST gave a head full of hair
God is pranking you for his youtube prank channel. It's just a prank bro

Are you a Sandnigger ?

@wereq

Genetics made good fun of you.

Poor boyo :feelscry:

I was thinking this, Is there a way to transplant it from your arm to head?
They usually transplant the hair from the back of your head but I've heard of them using body hair too.

I have thicker and more mature hair on my toes and finger knuckles then I can grow in my face, I have thicker hair between my asscheeks then I do in my hair crown, I have 0 hair on my torso smooth like a baby, but I have leg hair, armhair, toehair, can't grow a beard or stasche, and thinning hair, real fucked up hair genetics.

They usually transplant the hair from the back of your head but I've heard of them using body hair too.
Interesting

OP should pursue this

Same OP. Where are you from? Are you high T?

Lmao i feel you so much brother. I have had the same problem from young. Now it's not even funny for me, i have hairy hands. Like literally the top of my hands have a lot of fucking hair, is like i need to really really look for places where there is not any hair. Which are not a lot tbh. And i'm balding too, it's too fucking ridiculous.

Hopefully you at least got a low voice from all of that DHT

Same, i'm a high t neanderthal ugly bastardcel. My only redeeming quality is thick hair on a head

same. for example, my elbows are super hairy and I leave them at that, because stubble looks and touches even worse. i very rarely see men's elbows other than super silky smooth without any traces of hair growing in that region. my whole arms are of course hairy. whole lower body super hairy. i have more hair on the belly than i see on other people even if they are totally unshaved there. it's even asymmetric. more in the other side than the other. and i have some kind of skin problem under the hair, i don't know what. maybe related to the thich hair. doctors disagreed what it is. been there since 11-13 (when I started having the hair on my belly). i have lots of moles and cherry angiomas also in the body, not only face which is full of moles, cherry angiomas, blackheads, acne etc.

Hopefully you at least got a low voice from all of that DHT
I have more high-pitched voice than anyone i know. i would be voicecel if nothing else. i am ashamed to listen to my recorded speech. i was shocked how i sound. autistic, monotonic in addition to the very high-pitched, very nonmanly, unsexy voice.

I had my ballsack and back hair transplanted into my head...