Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have to stop watching tik tok or I will kill myself

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Jesus fuck, so many videos of guys with their gf’s. It’s actually making me sad what I’m missing out on.

Glad I never got tiktok

i stay away from all social media , fuck that shit

Glad i deleted TikTok, too much degeneracy.
Someday i'll delete other social medias

ive seen a lot of tiktoks making fun of women so i just stay there to keep the "misogyny" going

if i see a girl, i just ignore
Link a few? Or any based accounts?

I'd rather watch my own snuff video than anything Tiktok

Jesus fuck, so many videos of guys with their gf’s. It’s actually making me sad what I’m missing out on.
Soon those videos will play everywhere unprompted and with you unable to block them. Then come personalized advertisements reminding you of what you're missing on a very personal level.

Last edited:
I have no idea why an incel would download Tiktok in the first place, let alone use it frequently.

you should post some tiktoks for us brocels who don't have an account. Post some blackpill shit and open their eyes to the truth.

Never installed TikTok. Whoever uses it should rethink their purpose in life.

Tik tok just shows how life sucks for average to below average looking teenagers.

I don't have tik tok because mostly it's videos of foids hoeing around kek

dont get tiktok in the first place

You’re missing out on zero. These cunts wouldn‘t even spit on us. Don’t look at them.

Then dont watch those type of videos.None of that shows up when I use tik tok

Looks like masochism tbh, like watching romantic movies when an Incel.

trash tok why are u using that op?

Then stop watching tiktok, you cuck.

Happiness is one of the cruelest jokes pulled on us - we pursue what we can never have, and the longer we go without it, the more it hurts.

You lash at yourself and then run cry that youre lashing yourself. Don't you see the problem?

I refuse to go on social media

I have never browsed that shit app once outside of people showing tiktoks to prove the blackpill here. Bunch of 60 IQ snowniggers doing the most obnoxious retarded shit with the most vomitive taste in music because ''lol so random XDDDDDD''