Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have utmost respect for men who are brave enough to commit suicide

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
I think that many of us are on the same spiritual as those men who have decided to leave this world while we were pushed out of this world

somewhere in heaven there's an incel section where we can all hang out, play vidya games, booze, and fuck our allotted 72 virgins. you're going to have to work for it, though.

somewhere in heaven there's an incel section where we can all hang out, play vidya games, booze, and fuck our allotted 72 virgins. you're going to have to work for it, though.
Work for it? How?

If you're having a bad time, change something to improve it; if you can't do that just turn the game off.

Literally the bravest thing you could do. Goes against every single natural instinct in your body. I have immense respect for the most who do it

I think that many of us are on the same spiritual as those men who have decided to leave this world while we were pushed out of this world
Suicide pods being available in the future would definitely set my mind on committing suicide.

Literally the bravest thing you could do. Goes against every single natural instinct in your body. I have immense respect for the most who do it

good thread. a lot of incels are retarded about suicide

Yeah the world wrld be better if we just killed ourselves

Absolutely agree. Suicide is the bravest thing a man can do.

Yeah the world wrld be better if we just killed ourselves
This way of thinking is extremely cucked. We are the only people who know the truth about things.

Going against the biggest instinct of all which is to survive.
That takes no ordinary courage that takes something much much more that it's like having the power of Death.
You become Death at that very moment and even God will tremble in fear for that moment.

Does this make us happier?
Well it makes me happy. Also it means that we are intellectually superior. We aren’t slaves to the jewish world order

Well it makes me happy. Also it means that we are intellectually superior. We aren’t slaves to the jewish world order

Ok, I accept this. But it's hardly enough to discourage anyone from killing himself.

Ok, I accept this. But it's hardly enough to discourage anyone from killing himself.
Well in my opinion he should have done greatER things