Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I Have Wasted So Much Money on Skincare Products - What Really Works

C

Coping Here

Recruit
★★
I have tired a lot of skincare products even beta M Teige Hanley crap for fuck sake, took collagen and skin supplements.
I have done everything I could to look better but I'm still an incel and my face give reactions of disgust wherever I show it
Tho I gained a lot of experience and know what works and not but still...

If I spent that money to get some small surgeries like a sliding genioplasty to fix my asymmetric chin or a chin wing I would have benefited a lot more than I do right now.
Sure my skin looks good and young but how can you build a house with a weak metal structure?!

So I will share with you guys what really works
wanted to share it on looksmax but these narcy fucks don't deserve shit

Now of course Bones > Skin but if you are planning a surgery soon you need to work on your skin right now because it takes 3 to 6 months to make your skin look youthful and a lot better with these products.

This is what I have personally tired and worked for me:

Hyaluronic Acid serum (Buy powder from AliExpress and make your own) DON"T BUY ANY PRODUCTS FROM AMAZON
Vitamin C serum (Buy powder from AliExpress and make your own) DON"T BUY ANY PRODUCTS FROM AMAZON
Any moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid
Sun screen (Any will do)
Tretinoin or Derma Rolling (Both work by pealing your skin and promote new skin growth and collagen) I preferTretinoin

Good luck my brothers

Last edited:
idk what works, certainly not what I use

only tretinoin and red light therapy work in making the aging process slower.
all other things are cope.

thought i was on looksmax.org for a second

Quality thread. Listen to that man. Any thoughts on Q10 and ceramide?

I have nail scars on my face, even laser surgery won't work properly

I wish I had better skin

It is G E N E T I C S

The products are a S C A M and do N O T H I N G

t. Never used a skin care product in my life, have clear skin. But I'm also an ugly manlet. Skin doesn't mean jack shit if your short and your face bones are fucked

It is G E N E T I C S

t. Never used a skin care product in my life, have clear skin. But I'm also an ugly manlet. Skin doesn't mean jack shit if your short and your face bones are fucked
Now of course Bones > Skin but if you are planning a surgery soon you need to work on your skin right now because it takes 3 to 6 months to make your skin look youthful and a lot better with these products.

Avoiding sun is perhaps the stupidest thing you could do.

Sun is good.

I wish I had better skin
It's something you can control bro :) try the stuff I mentioned for a couple of months trust me they work and they are pretty cheap

Sun is good.
just get skin cancer bro
sun exposure for more than 20 min in the morning is bad imo
I mean my skin looks way youthful than when I was 19 so I'm pretty sure they work

Last edited:
skin products do prevent aging, but that doesn't mean anything if you already look like a truecel

skin products do prevent aging, but that doesn't mean anything if you already look like a truecel
If you have a surgery soon it's to start now if not then don't waste your time gymcelling or skinmaxxing

what a cringe comment. you couldnt have said anything more irrelevant and obvious if you tried.
and even then, a truecel with bad skin will get treated worse than a truecel with good skin. srsly just gtfo with that retarded attitude.
fakecel hope u get banned

I don’t use any skin care products or anything like that to improve my looks or slow ageing down or whatever. If I can’t be who I am and get girls then it’s over. I’ll keep in shape for health and that’s about it.

I just use like this soap thingy and this skin bleach thing both works

thanks for the tips man i have been looking for a routine for better skin for a while. will check out ngl

what a cringe comment. you couldnt have said anything more irrelevant and obvious if you tried.
and even then, a truecel with bad skin will get treated worse than a truecel with good skin. srsly just gtfo with that retarded attitude.
Yeah tbh, i have stratch scars and i look 4/10 when i angle fraud in pics. But when my scars are more prominent, i go down by at least 2 points. Fuck everyone who says skin doesn't matter

Yeah tbh, i have stratch scars and i look 4/10 when i angle fraud in pics. But when my scars are more prominent, i go down by at least 2 points. Fuck everyone who says skin doesn't matter
OP makes a thread on how to get better skin, and a noeffortcel appears and says it doesnt matter for truecels
jesus christ

Pretty much all skin care products are scams (especially sunscreen).

Nature intended for you to be outside and without a thousand ingredients on your face.

The best and healthiest looking people live a life outdoors. Even hours and hours of sun is fine and perfectly healthy.

Have you tried natural oils such as coconut oil and almond oil? Did they work?

sounds like you enjoy using skincare products, sorry for intruding into your coping i guess

Last edited:
It is G E N E T I C S

Wrong all of those things increase collagen in your skin. This isn't about acne either (though they can help). This is about having very nice, tight, and glowing skin.

Skinmaxxing is one thing that is very legit.
Pretty much all skin care products are scams (especially sunscreen).

Nature intended for you to be outside and without a thousand ingredients on your face.

The best and healthiest looking people live a life outdoors. Even hours and hours of sun is fine and perfectly healthy.
Lol, complete bullshit. What is this nonsense? UV radiation speeds up collagen breakdown. Plenty of people that have aged very fast due to being retards standing out in the sun all day.

Guy above is a truck driver. Left side constantly exposed to sunlight. Right side not. Do some basic research before spouting nonsense.

Last edited:
I just go for Lubriderm every once in a while

Sun is good.

:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:
I don’t use any skin care products or anything like that to improve my looks or slow ageing down or whatever. If I can’t be who I am and get girls then it’s over. I’ll keep in shape for health and that’s about it.
How does taking care of yourself and improving your looks change who you are? Lol. When you decide to take basic care of yourself you're reaching your potential not changing who you are. If you had mentioned surgery or something else I might agree but that's just retarded. Does getting a haircut also change who you are?

You realize there are Chads/chadlites/normies already doing this stuff

Last edited:

"Sun is bad" is the perhaps the biggest myth of the health world.

This nonsense is pushed by pharmaceutical industries who want you to remain indoors and away from nature rotting and slathering Chinese chemicals onto your skin. It's just plain delusion. By the time you notice any "skin damage" you will be 80 anyway.

Sun brings life. Healthy men are outdoors with glowing tanned skin, they are not on their computer wearing SPF80 with pale skin.

Skinmaxxing means being in the sun, not avoiding it.

"Sun is bad" is the perhaps the biggest myth of the health world.

This nonsense is pushed by pharmaceutical industries who want you to remain indoors and away from nature rotting and slathering Chinese chemicals onto your skin. It's just plain delusion. By the time you notice any "skin damage" you will be 80 anyway.

Sun brings life. Healthy men are outdoors with glowing tanned skin, they are not on their computer wearing SPF80 with pale skin.

Skinmaxxing means being in the sun, not avoiding it.

Jfl explain this image you retard. Yep all those scientific studies and anecdotal evidence is just a CONSPIRACY.

Tanned skin is indeed good, but it can come at the cost of aging yourself. Youth = beauty. If you want to age faster than listen to this retard.

You can find MANY examples of people doing things to boost collagen in their skin and see the results for yourself. You can literally see the results for yourself firsthand if you actually used them.

Also people age EARLY. Most Chads aren't 8/10+ by 27. Hair/skin/etc you use your youthful appearance very quickly. Look at Chico now. From near perfection to what he is now with a shaved head borderline chad? Chadlite?

Last edited:
View attachment 227646

Jfl explain this image you retard. Yep all those scientific studies and anecdotal evidence is just a CONSPIRACY.

Tanned skin is indeed good, but it can come at the cost of aging yourself. Youth = beauty. If you want to age faster than listen to this retard.

You can find MANY examples of people doing things to boost collagen in their skin and see the results for yourself. You can literally see the results for yourself firsthand if you actually used them.

This photo could be anything. It could be a medical condition. There is an agenda these days.

You are a naive fool if you think sun is bad.

Even if you avoid sun all your life, you will still be 60 years old and look exactly like the 60 year olds around you there will be no difference. The difference will be you have depression, brittle bones and low vitamin D from your indoor rotting lifestyle. Every incel avoids sun, it's a trait of a weak domesticated man. Imagine a Roman warrior going to the drug store and slathering sunscreen and hiding from the outside. That would be comedy. The sun is perhaps the most important thing for humans. It looks like God in the sky, right out there for us.

Last edited:
This photo could be anything. It could be a medical condition. There is an agenda these days.
No, it's called "truck driver face" and is a phenomenon from people who drive in their cars a lot.

Even if you avoid sun all your life, you will still be 60 years old and look exactly like the 60 year olds around you there will be no difference. The difference will be you have depression, brittle bones and low vitamin D from your indoor rotting lifestyle.
Facial UV radiation exposure controls all those things? Wow, did not know. I'm not even saying there aren't benefits to sun exposure, but put sunscreen on.

Every incel avoids sun, it's a trait of a weak domesticated man. Imagine a Roman warrior going to the drug store and slathering sunscreen and hiding from the outside.
Exactly and there are many people here that look younger than they actually are. And that's taking into account cortisol increases from being an incel. If we weren't basement rotters most of us would look like we're 50.

Keep on with your nonsense nature worship sort of stuff. It's clear you don't know what you're talking about. The sun speeds up collagen breakdown in the skin. That is a fact.

Also facial beauty did not matter as much for men in the past.

Last edited:
sounds like you enjoy using skincare products, sorry for intruding into your coping i guess
lol not at all. i just hate when someone tries to give advice, and people immediately shut it down because a 2/10 truecel wont ascend with said advice..
well no shit..

No, it's called "truck driver face" and is a phenomenon from people who drive in their cars a lot.

Facial UV radiation exposure controls all those things? Wow, did not know. I'm not even saying there aren't benefits to sun exposure, but put sunscreen on.

Exactly and there are many people here that look younger than they actually are. And that's taking into account cortisol increases from being an incel. If we weren't basement rotters most of us would look like we're 50.

Keep on with your nonsense nature worship sort of stuff. It's clear you don't know what you're talking about. The sun speeds up collagen breakdown in the skin. That is a fact.

Also facial beauty did not matter as much for men in the past.

People here look younger than they are because of weak infantile undeveloped bones, not because their skin looks youthful. Avoiding sun makes you uglier if anything not more beautiful. Every human would actually benefit both physically and mentally by lots of sun exposure, not hiding from it all day like you. Enjoy your domesticated life of being sun free, and don't forget your bug spray too Timothy.

It is G E N E T I C S

that and accutane

but 99% genes

People here look younger than they are because of weak infantile undeveloped bones, not because their skin looks youthful. Avoiding sun makes you uglier if anything not more beautiful. Every human would actually benefit both physically and mentally by lots of sun exposure, not hiding from it all day like you. Enjoy your domesticated life of being sun free, and don't forget your bug spray too Timothy.
Lol okay retard. Just deny plenty of scientific studies, anecdotal evidence, and worship the sun theory.

Also you're wrong it's not your bones that make you look youthful it's your soft features and coloring. Skin pigmentation, hair color, full head of hair, tight skin, etc those are the things associated with youth. That's what almost everyone associates with aging.

There will be a time when all the people who look underaged actually age. Someone with wrinkly skins and "youthful" bones will not look young.

You would think that you retards would understand that the fact that your skin literally burns in the sun as a sign that it is not healthy to be in for long but I guess not. We're not plants especially white people.

Last edited:
Thank you for your service.

I have tired a lot of skincare products even beta M Teige Hanley crap for fuck sake, took collagen and skin supplements.
I have done everything I could to look better but I'm still an incel and my face give reactions of disgust wherever I show it
Tho I gained a lot of experience and know what works and not but still...

If I spent that money to get some small surgeries like a sliding genioplasty to fix my asymmetric chin or a chin wing I would have benefited a lot more than I do right now.
Sure my skin looks good and young but how can you build a house with a weak metal structure?!

So I will share with you guys what really works
wanted to share it on looksmax but these narcy fucks don't deserve shit

This is what I have personally tired and worked for me:

Hyaluronic Acid serum (Buy powder from AliExpress and make your own) DON"T BUY ANY PRODUCTS FROM AMAZON
Vitamin C serum (Buy powder from AliExpress and make your own) DON"T BUY ANY PRODUCTS FROM AMAZON
Any moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid
Sun screen (Any will do)
Tretinoin or Derma Rolling (Both work by pealing your skin and promote new skin growth and collagen) I preferTretinoin

Good luck my brothers
How does vitamin C work? Does it remove acne or adds youthfulness? Pretty useful information nevertheless.

a truecel with bad skin will get treated worse than a truecel with good skin.
High IQ
thanks for the tips man i have been looking for a routine for better skin for a while. will check out ngl
No problem man I will always try to help my incel bros :)
Try Derma stamping with 2mm needles once a month apparently they work to get rid of scars but i don't really know cus I never had scratch scars.
but what I know is that I had got rid of my acne scars after using the derma roller religiously once a week in 2018
Have you tried natural oils such as coconut oil and almond oil? Did they work?
I have tired Lavender Oil cus I could smell it from the Teige Hanley moisturizer as a night time/before bed moisturizer and yeah it's really good tbh you wake up with radiant smooth skin.
Thank you for your service.
Glad I helped
How does vitamin C work? Does it remove acne or adds youthfulness? Pretty useful information nevertheless.
idk about acne tbh thankfully I stopped getting those after 19 but it really improved my skin pigmentation cus I had dark/black spots on the side of my cheeks and it really helped to clear them.
Whenever you put these serums bro you feel your skin literally absorbing the Vit C or Hyaluronic Acid like your skin tighten up
View attachment 227646

Also people age EARLY. Most Chads aren't 8/10+ by 27. Hair/skin/etc you use your youthful appearance very quickly. Look at Chico now. From near perfection to what he is now with a shaved head borderline chad? Chadlite?
"Science is cope bro" LMAO at the IQ of some people on here and I thought I'm low IQ :feelskek:

Last edited:
idk about acne tbh thankfully I stopped getting those after 19 but it really improved my skin pigmentation cus I had dark/black spots on the side of my cheeks and it really helped to clear them.
Whenever you put these serums bro you feel your skin literally absorbing the Vit C or Hyaluronic Acid like your skin tighten up
I also have birthmarks, sun spots or whatever it is, if it could help me get rid of that it would be great. Did it completely remove them or did it just bleach the skin?

I just use Heroin; works wonders

You won’t listen to me but here it is anyway. I never had major skin problems but some pimples. Well a few years ago I went a type of keto diet where 80% of my food was stir fried vegetables and chicken mixed together. Just season with olive oil, garlic, soy sauce etc.

After doing this a couple months my skin not only cleared up but actually took on a healthy looking glow.

Im not if you need to follow this exact diet. I would say the keys were eliminating sugar and mega dosing on vegetables.

Try Derma stamping with 2mm needles once a month apparently they work to get rid of scars but i don't really know cus I never had scratch scars.
but what I know is that I had got rid of my acne scars after using the derma roller religiously once a week in 2018
How severe was your acne scars? Any example?

get that shit lazered off tbh