Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I Have Wasted So Much Money on Skincare Products - What Really Works

You won’t listen to me but here it is anyway. I never had major skin problems but some pimples. Well a few years ago I went a type of keto diet where 80% of my food was stir fried vegetables and chicken mixed together. Just season with olive oil, garlic, soy sauce etc.

After doing this a couple months my skin not only cleared up but actually took on a healthy looking glow.

Im not if you need to follow this exact diet. I would say the keys were eliminating sugar and mega dosing on vegetables.
Soy sauce :soy: jk lol
but ya I do agree tbh diet helps a lot my older brother who is 31 looks way younger but he has been on a keto diet for like 6 months and doesn’t eat any sugar

How severe was your acne scars? Any example?
Mild maybe not very extreme

I have tired a lot of skincare products even beta M Teige Hanley crap for fuck sake, took collagen and skin supplements.
I have done everything I could to look better but I'm still an incel and my face give reactions of disgust wherever I show it
Tho I gained a lot of experience and know what works and not but still...

If I spent that money to get some small surgeries like a sliding genioplasty to fix my asymmetric chin or a chin wing I would have benefited a lot more than I do right now.
Sure my skin looks good and young but how can you build a house with a weak metal structure?!

So I will share with you guys what really works
wanted to share it on looksmax but these narcy fucks don't deserve shit

Now of course Bones > Skin but if you are planning a surgery soon you need to work on your skin right now because it takes 3 to 6 months to make your skin look youthful and a lot better with these products.

This is what I have personally tired and worked for me:

Hyaluronic Acid serum (Buy powder from AliExpress and make your own) DON"T BUY ANY PRODUCTS FROM AMAZON
Vitamin C serum (Buy powder from AliExpress and make your own) DON"T BUY ANY PRODUCTS FROM AMAZON
Any moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid
Sun screen (Any will do)
Tretinoin or Derma Rolling (Both work by pealing your skin and promote new skin growth and collagen) I preferTretinoin

Good luck my brothers
SECONDED Vitamin c serum is really all that is needed literally strips old dead skin layer and speeds up collagen production locally,
vitamin c in a citric acid like lemon juice is the perfect night time "face cream".
Also sometimes less is more
this vitamin c daily is all you need ONLY AT NIGHT
Also never put vitamin c mix on in morning, if you get UV ray exposure while have the vitamin c on your skin it accelerates oxidation and aging as vitamin c reacts with sunlight ONLY NIGHT TIME APPLICATION.

maybe coconut oil or olive oil in morning thats it

Also a slight tan from day time sun
and vitamin c at night and your skin will be as good as it will ever be

COST OF VITAMIN C PURE POWDER LITERALLY 500 GRAMS 10 POUNDS
to make a serum that lasts a week would use under 1 gram vitamin c powder

you do the maths v MUH SHOP BOUGHT SKINCARE PRODUCTS

10 POUNDS FOR 500 WEEKS VITAMIN C SERUM
V
10 POUNDS FOR 1 "CREAM" THAT LASTS A MONTH

Also sleep and NO FAP is so much more important than any cream you could ever put on your face, its not even close

Last edited:
Thank you for this. I have shit tier skin. Hope these will help be become less of a subhuman.

Ok but what will make my skin WHITER

Not if you're white

Cum skins bake in the sun. As for me, my gorilla skin is just fine.

20200402 015832

NO FAP is so much more important than any cream you could ever put on your face, its not even close
Ops you lost me
but 50 grams of Vit C powder cost about 10 bucks from AliExpress I mix a small amount with small amount of water when I plan to use it that day cuz with these serums they become less effective the more they age imo

maybe coconut oil or olive oil in morning thats it
jfl would you really put oil on your face before going out man :feelskek: if you didn't try the stuff I mentioned please don't criticize it like you actually know but you believe in NO FAP lmao soooo yah good luck with that
Cum skins bake in the sun. As for me, my gorilla skin is just fine.

View attachment 228118
:chad:
Thank you for this. I have shit tier skin. Hope these will help be become less of a subhuman.
No problem brother :)
And yeah I forgot to add that you need to scrub once or twice a week to get rid of the flaky skin caused by Tretinoin or Derma Rolling

Ops you lost me
but 50 grams of Vit C powder cost about 10 bucks from AliExpress I mix a small amount with small amount of water when I plan to use it that day cuz with these serums they become less effective the more they age imo

jfl would you really put oil on your face before going out man :feelskek: if you didn't try the stuff I mentioned please don't criticize it like you actually know but you believe in NO FAP lmao soooo yah good luck with that

:chad:

No problem brother :)
And yeah I forgot to add that you need to scrub once or twice a week to get rid of the flaky skin caused by Tretinoin or Derma Rolling
myprotein vitamin c powder 10 pounds
bulk powder certified grade pharmaceutical quality 17 pounds a kilo i think and thats without offers

also chlorella is a good product its a green algae but would make a very good face mask

If you got money use oil of olay, drink high quality aloe vera juice and Chuck Norris water, go to sauna. If poor go pick aloe plant and smear the pulp gel all over you, drink generic spring water, work good sweat in the sun.

My condolences :feelscry: