Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i havent cut my hair in a more than a year

• Thread starter Truefaitholdorder
  • Start date
Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
and I look like a caveman now . Going in a barbershop as a subhuman is humiliating , everyone else looks way better than me , there's mirrors all around reminding me of how ugly i look and people sitting down behind me would stare at my nervous , sick looking face. It fills me with anxiety and dread . Plus the last time i went to cut my hair , the barber kept trying to make conversation while I stuttered out yes or no answers , i was so out of place while the other people around me were legit having in depth conversations about their lives with their barbers.

Same bro. Everyone looks @ me because I look like a caveman who never left his house. I have so much hair on my head it's insane.

and I look like a caveman now . Going in a barbershop as a subhuman is humiliating , everyone else looks way better than me , there's mirrors all around reminding me of how ugly i look and people sitting down behind me would stare at my nervous , sick looking face. It fills me with anxiety and dread . Plus the last time i went to cut my hair , the barber kept trying to make conversation while I stuttered out yes or no answers , i was so out of place while the other people around me were legit having in depth conversations about their lives with their barbers.
I go to barber every 3 week

Same bro. Everyone looks @ me because I look like a caveman who never left his house. I have so much hair on my head it's insane.
at this point i'm thinking of just buying one of those razor machines off amazon and just shaving everything off and giving myself a buzz cutt look like they do in prison.

Meanwhile when chad grows long hair people say he looks like an angel
When an incel grows long hair people say basement dweller caveman :feelshaha:

at this point i'm thinking of just buying one of those razor machines off amazon and just shaving everything off and giving myself a buzz cutt look like they do in prison.
ur muslim, do you have a beard? buzz cut could look less subhuman if u have a beard

ur muslim, do you have a beard? buzz cut could look less subhuman if u have a beard
my genetics aren't good in that department either, tried to grow a beard but it's all patchy and looks weird. I can only grow a neckbeard mostly and a goatee.

What!?!? dont you know that you need 30 haircuts a week to get a gf? how could you...

Same. My head now looks huge.

Couldn’t stand the small talk at the barber, couldn’t relate to them at all, completely different worlds we live in it’s pure suifuel. Oh and the prices for a simple haircut is pathetic $35! what joke! I just do it myself now as going to the barbers was getting pretty cucked.

just cancermaxx and lose all your hair

I only ever got a number 2 buzz or let it grow long, aside from the one time i had a 2 foot mohawk. I think people play up hair way too much basically getting it trimmed up is an attempt to signal that you are NT that's about it.